Help on Clones 4 week old

• Thread starter Unknown8937
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unknown8937

Unknown8937

4 week old clones I started them in tap water in a cup. Started roots in 3 weeks. I transplanted one into soil and Peat Moss mix 2 days ago
Any advice

Help on clones 4 week old
Help on clones 4 week old 2
dire wolf

dire wolf

4 week old clones I started them in tap water in a cup. Started roots in 3 weeks. I transplanted one into soil and Peat Moss mix 2 days ago
Any advice
Hey unknown , get a bag of perlite from Home Depot or wherever you can , mix it 25 % into your potting mix , it will greatly improve drainage and it's a good habit to get in to .....
Your mix looks a little muddy , but I might be wrong , just my opinion

dire wolf

dire wolf

Also make sure your cup has drainage holes in the bottom , you can pop some in with a fork or knife , otherwise your dead in the water ......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Any advice
Hey unknown , where did you get such a large clone ?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I don’t believe you

Ya im prob lying. Rapid rooters the only way to clone plants. All the other methods are just propaganda trying to keep rapid rooters down. This message is brought to you by the international alliance on cups of water.

Dont tell anyone he is also a member of the IAOCOW

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Have you tried cloning in this manner? Do you know when the clone has rooted because ?
homie up there is a professional sphincter cloner. Please, no pictures needed.

Top Bottom