help on identifying deficiency? mag?

• Thread starter kyLman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well, i’ve came up with this i’d give full grow big, full big bloom, half tiger bloom..
they don’t list on tiger bloom the ca %? why?
i know they use standard tap water for their nutrients.
and try raising your lights like 5-6 inches
i’m not 100% confident this will help..
maybe someone out there to confirm?

kyLman

kyLman

well, i’ve came up with this i’d give full grow big, full big bloom, half tiger bloom..
they don’t list on tiger bloom the ca %? why?
i know they use standard tap water for their nutrients.
and try raising your lights like 5-6 inches
i’m not 100% confident this will help..
maybe someone out there to confirm?
Sounds like a plan, I will go back to 100% and raise lights couple of inches. I am curious why on half tiger bloom? Excess phos? Sounds like a plan either way, just curious to understanding.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Sounds like a plan, I will go back to 100% and raise lights couple of inches. I am curious why on half tiger bloom? Excess phos? Sounds like a plan either way, just curious to understanding.
yep and it could be locking out magnesium.
when you gonna feed? tomorrow when lights come on? if so than there’s all day tomorrow for others to reply if i’m wrong, but i’m not far off so don’t think it would hurt any, in case.
and that’s for all plants..,
though it would be nice to know the calcium %’s in each of those nutes.. anyho..

Moshmen

Moshmen

Been following here - I don’t remember what media your in soil of some kind of soil right? Black gold maybe? Anyways - about the only thing I have a different opinion on on is runoff, I like run off -about 20% it helps keep the salt from building up and if your not organic it doesn’t deplete the meadow in my opinion , if you were in amended soil I’d say no run off but bottle fed nutes absolutely- I also take my ppm reading from the runoff if it’s climbing say water in is 800 and water out is 1200 I know I’m getting build up and problems are coming - just different technique

Good looking healthy plant ya got up front there ! Nice work

and the others gonna be alright Gman got you !
happy grows
Mosh

Moshmen

Moshmen

take this advice with run off if you can!
thanks
@Moshmen any thing to add! absolutely!
think his lights come on at 7:00 pm?..
Nah only that I’m a constant underfeeder! Lmao so I’m used to colorful plants ! Really just wanted him to know those plants gonna make it. I know how it is. Lol
- I just see ya hangin around more and more, helpin us newer growers ! Thanx by the way! But I think we have very similar styles and tastes! Lol

so just so ya know not tryin to step on any toes! Just trollin around behind ya! Lol - please take that as a compliment

kyLman

kyLman

Nah only that I’m a constant underfeeder! Lmao so I’m used to colorful plants ! Really just wanted him to know those plants gonna make it. I know how it is. Lol
- I just see ya hangin around more and more, helpin us newer growers ! Thanx by the way! But I think we have very similar styles and tastes! Lol

so just so ya know not tryin to step on any toes! Just trollin around behind ya! Lol - please take that as a compliment
everyone here is so darn helpful, I appreciate it guys. Ill stick to the runoff, the salt buildup is what i heard about too. They should be ready for feed tonight, I will take pics and post when they wake up. So, I can take the ppm of the runoff and itll tell me if its building up nutes or being used? Is that a precursor to problems prior to seeing them usually?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
wow the pressures on me! haha.
and compliments to you as well!
you sound like a great guy!
i like helping and i want everyone to grow fantastic plants and be happy. i try to reply in simple terms there are easy to understand, and by no means do i know everything, haha..
anytime i’m posting/helping someone and my info is incorrect than absolutely anyone jump in and correct me!!!
the goal here is to help people learn and get help with their plants!
i understand myself that the search on the internet can get confusing or just hard to make a decision.. like most growers i learned by making mistakes with wrong decisions or just not knowing what to do.
so please anyone reading this and you see my help is wrong than please jump in and fix!!!
love you all!
peace from Canada!
Nick..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

my reply was to you and everyone here..

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Been following here - I don’t remember what media your in soil of some kind of soil right? Black gold maybe? Anyways - about the only thing I have a different opinion on on is runoff, I like run off -about 20% it helps keep the salt from building up and if your not organic it doesn’t deplete the meadow in my opinion , if you were in amended soil I’d say no run off but bottle fed nutes absolutely- I also take my ppm reading from the runoff if it’s climbing say water in is 800 and water out is 1200 I know I’m getting build up and problems are coming - just different technique

Good looking healthy plant ya got up front there ! Nice work

and the others gonna be alright Gman got you !
happy grows
Mosh
Absolute beautiful info. :)

Moshmen

Moshmen

wow the pressures on me! haha.
and compliments to you as well!
you sound like a great guy!
i like helping and i want everyone to grow fantastic plants and be happy. i try to reply in simple terms there are easy to understand, and by no means do i know everything, haha..
anytime i’m posting/helping someone and my info is incorrect than absolutely anyone jump in and correct me!!!
the goal here is to help people learn and get help with their plants!
i understand myself that the search on the internet can get confusing or just hard to make a decision.. like most growers i learned by making mistakes with wrong decisions or just not knowing what to do.
so please anyone reading this and you see my help is wrong than please jump in and fix!!!
love you all!
peace from Canada!
Nick..
Growing is just like any “art” what works for me may not work for you so I think we all acquire our own style eventually!

GREENSOURCE

GREENSOURCE

just remember that happened because of overwatering and over doing it with nutrients, now that you’ve dialed it back, watch the new growth daily, as maybe a deficiency may show up, but probably not..
any real bad leaves can be removed, just a few everyday or two, just don’t want to stress her out, again..
Exactly, hit them hard when you get home!

Tubilcain

Tubilcain

everyone here is so darn helpful, I appreciate it guys. Ill stick to the runoff, the salt buildup is what i heard about too. They should be ready for feed tonight, I will take pics and post when they wake up. So, I can take the ppm of the runoff and itll tell me if its building up nutes or being used? Is that a precursor to problems prior to seeing them usually?

Sounds like everyone here has you covered. I wanted to throw my two cents in as well. I agree with the over watering and over feeding. I grow hydroponically RDWC so I have no experience with the run off. But what I seen in some of the pictures was the new growth had really skinny fingers, and some were a brighter green. Which is a sign of excess nutrient for both phosphorus and potassium. Too much P causes calcium and magnesium deficiencies. Too much K causes calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc deficiencies.
So some times when you are seeing calcium and magnesium deficiencies, there is the possibility that an excess of P or K is causing a shortage of calmag when the right amount of calmag is available to the plant. If you are short just the cal mag, you won’t see the skinny fingers and light green colour.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Here’s some update pics after last feed. Thoughts? Concerns? Should I go full nutes next time?
hey i’m here.. sorry i passed out on the couch than had a big day at work today.,
having a couple doobies and a coffee going through your pictures.,

Latest posts

Top Bottom