help on if i should use nutr...

• Thread starter Matt420grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Matt420grower

hey fellow farmers,
this is my first grow!I have a Grape Ape clone in my closet,its vegging right now,what nutriance should i use?i have it under 2 4" 40watt florescents,and a 150 watt grow light! i have a fan on it,it has new soil and had nutr from my buddy wen i got the clone'its recently transfered in to a 5gallon from a 1gallon...its growing nicely'just wondering what kind of nutr u suggest for a indica strand'Grape ape...thanks!:bong2:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I like going with simple and easily accessible. How about some Fox Farms? I like Big Bud, but haven't used any of their other products because they are not organic. It's not a standalone nutrient, though, must be used in conjunction.

Figure out what you wanna do, then go there. Another easy way to do it is General Hydroponics "Lucas Formula". More lines, methods, nutrients to go with than you can shake a stick at.

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

u need to give more info, what medium are u using? soil or soliless?

2b2s

P

paulycali

Go grab some Fox farm 1 bottle of big bloom and 1 bottle tiger bloom! easy as pie. Start off with something simple and work your way up. Good luck man and happy growing to you

E

edux10

if you just transplanted it into new soil that has food in it alread, you should probably just water it untill they show signs they are hungry. 5 gallons is a pretty big pot, so dont make the mistake i did and overwater early on. make sure the pots are very lite before you water every time. feed every week, mark it on the calender, if they have dry soil before the week it up, just give some plain pHed water, then feed once that drys out a week from last feed or about. be patient, dont over do it.

when i put a small plant into a 5 gallon pot i water/feed every 10 days or longer at first, then it starts to become faster and faster as it drinks and eats more, then i am going feed, water, water, one week, then feed water water the next and so on. you dont really need veg nutes, the soil will feed it a few weeks into bloom, then start feeding at 1/2 strength and go up weekly from there.

M

Matt420grower

its just soil from home depot......and the plants leaves are turning yellow and kinda fuzzed yellow...like rough on top.....is it a nitro deficiancy???

M

masterhit

you should try out using first of all a good growing medium..like fox farms ocean blend equiped with worm castings and other really good stuff.its pretty pricy tho.. then for the flowering phase use a fox farms organic three bottle combination..read carefully the bottles.when you see about 35 to 50 percent orange hairs i suggest you start to flush.. flush for a good three weeks... trust its worth it. enjoy fellow friend the words of a stoned man lol...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Matt, I'd try a light feed, quarter or half strength, then see what happens.

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

I use botonicare for both veg and flower and have pretty good luck. Tehy sell for both soil and hydro so make sure you buy the soil. Also, use a better soil. Try sunshine mix #4.It's made in Canada and made pretty much for us. Good luck and feel free to ask other questions. Welcome to the club.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sunshine #4, though, is technically a soilless mix.

M

Matt420grower

thanks guys!.....i got a bag of FOX FARM ocean blend... a bottle of flora gro....and 4 new clones the last 1 took a dumber on me :o(

M

Matt420grower

just started over with 4 new grape ape clones...heres some pics,im using foxfarm ocean blend medium,and flora grow for veg,and flora bloom for flower...heres a few pics of my set up..thanks for help everyone...
Picture_711.jpg
Picture_711.jpg

Top Bottom