Help on my clones please

• Thread starter Unknown8937
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Your clones are doing great , give them time under a veg light cycle to grow larger

dire wolf

dire wolf

We gotta search and filter through all his previous posts to find it. Duh. If we wanna help him. We gotta do the work. Makes sense.
Agree , your clones look fine , do you have a question for us or do you want to just give you answers to questions that we have to go find ourselves ?
I got a question , what's your question .......

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You don't have to be high to be on here it may help you to abstain from smoking untill you have asked your questions received the answers understood the information then get ripped as a afterwards . Regards OD.

Unknown8937

Unknown8937

Agree , your clones look fine , do you have a question for us or do you want to just give you answers to questions that we have to go find ourselves ?
I got a question , what's your question .......
It was dying like it had Transplant shock and overwater nd ph off it wasn’t growing anymore it was just dying but now I See new growth every day

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

The tri lobe leaf development is indicative of reveg stress, make sure you get it to produce a normal 5 or 7 lobe leaf before you bloom. The tri lobe cuts down yield.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
odd bladed, triple bladed leaves are from too much stress! not revegging, no revegging leaves on her, just get the temps humidity right and leave her alone! easy on watering too.. let it dry out! before watering

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
odd bladed, triple bladed leaves are from too much stress! not revegging, no revegging leaves on her, just get the temps humidity right and leave her alone! easy on watering too.. let it dry out! before watering
here’s a short vid

Unknown8937

Unknown8937

How much water do you water the plant. Do I wait for drainage out the bottom holes

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
How much water do you water the plant. Do I wait for drainage out the bottom holes
well with mine i just transplanted them into 10 gallon bags so 1 gallon water is enough to just soak it for now as she grows a bit bigger i’ll increase to 1.5 gallons for every watering till finish, which gives a tiny bit of runoff, good for me..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just get temps around 75, humidity around 50-55. some airflow, keep the light far enough away to not cause heat stress, when it’s dark time keep it dark!
keep the environment fairly consistent, the only thing you need to do is go check to see when plant needs watering/food again, by maybe lifting the pot up checking the weight, as you do this you’ll know when the soil is actually dry, the pot should feel light..
i guess you can read to her and tell her stories,
patience, leave her alone..
peace much love.

Top Bottom