Help on my second grow

• Thread starter Ausgrower69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ausgrower69

Ausgrower69

Been having problems since the start of this grow. Northern lights. I have tried all the obvious treatments (flush, nutes, waiting untill soil is dry for next water etc) can’t seem to fix her. Has gotten worse the past week after I transplanted her to a cotton pot.
I have a fairly good idea (i hope) of what im doing considering my first grow went well. Its obviously a deficiency but just cant diagnose it.

Help on my second grow
Help on my second grow 2
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Its clearly not deficient its got too much of one or a few things, coupled with what looks like over watered. A deficienticey starts at the bottom and works its way up, a excess or "burn" starts at the top and goes down. Do you have a PPM meter or a PH meter? What are you feeding it? What kind of dirt is it in, and how much? What kinda of water are you feeding it, how much and how often? Did you possiably go from inside to outside? Theres some kick ass resources on here and with a little bit of reading up you should be able to figure it out, theres a whole section of threads dedicated to troubleshooting and proper digonsing. You need to stop feeding, flush, and watch your water, read up on how to water properly beacuse thats where a lot of folks go wrong. very important.

Latest posts

Top Bottom