help on setup please

• Thread starter G420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

G420

im planning on running a dr90II with an 400 watt. Also i was going to get two 4 inch can fans , one for the exhaust and one for intake. Is there any other cheaper quieter fans for the intake?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
im planning on running a dr90II with an 400 watt. Also i was going to get two 4 inch can fans , one for the exhaust and one for intake. Is there any other cheaper quieter fans for the intake?

Cheap, quiet, and worth using may be hard to find. What is your budget? A fan to exhaust the light (assuming it's air cooled), and a fan to exhaust the tent through a scrubber should be all you need, and 2 4" with enough CFM should do the trick.

outwest

mr roboto

mr roboto

Cheap, quiet, and worth using may be hard to find. What is your budget? A fan to exhaust the light (assuming it's air cooled), and a fan to exhaust the tent through a scrubber should be all you need, and 2 4" with enough CFM should do the trick.

outwest
im planning on getting 2 of these

can i get away with using one can fan for exhaust and a cheap ducting fan for intake? are the ducting fans noisy?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
im planning on getting 2 of these

can i get away with using one can fan for exhaust and a cheap ducting fan for intake? are the ducting fans noisy?

One for the light and one for the tent is perfect!

outwest

Top Bottom