Help out a newbie

• Thread starter Stims
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stims

Stims

Hey guys,

This might be a really dumb question, but rather safe than sorry. This is my second cycle so I'm still learning a lot.

I started growing some Fem Purple Punch seeds. They are about 2-3 weeks away from harvest but I see that the one is turning a lot more purple than the other one, although the other one is starting to show signs of purple tips. The top leaves are turning purple first then following downwards. Some leaves start out looking like nutrient def. but as they go on they turn more purple.

Now I know this is a Purple punch strain so I assume that the plant will have some purple in it, but this is my first plant changing colour so I just want to make sure that this is normal. I have attached photos of the plant.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys✌🏼
Help out a newbie
Help out a newbie 2

WankirA

WankirA

Colour expression is all it is.
Could be one is more susceptible to cold than the other. Or even against a wall or path of fan.. Lol
They are good @Stims , no stupid questions here.
Towards the end the girls will seek to use internal nutrients, and that results in leaf paling to yellow and dying off.

Stims

Stims

Could be one is more susceptible to cold than the other. Or even against a wall or path of fan.. Lol
Hey bud, thanks for the reply! Glad to hear that this is normal, and I'm more excited knowing that the colours will stay👌🏼. We just went into winter so that would explain with the temp differences.

Btw, love your avatar, my the rust be plentiful 😂

Anthem

Anthem

Hey guys,

This might be a really dumb question, but rather safe than sorry. This is my second cycle so I'm still learning a lot.

I started growing some Fem Purple Punch seeds. They are about 2-3 weeks away from harvest but I see that the one is turning a lot more purple than the other one, although the other one is starting to show signs of purple tips. The top leaves are turning purple first then following downwards. Some leaves start out looking like nutrient def. but as they go on they turn more purple.

Now I know this is a Purple punch strain so I assume that the plant will have some purple in it, but this is my first plant changing colour so I just want to make sure that this is normal. I have attached photos of the plant.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys✌🏼View attachment 983996View attachment 983998
Towards the end the girls will seek to use internal nutrients, and that results in leaf paling to yellow and dying off.
They are starting to use the nutrients in the leaves to support the growth of the buds like WankirA mentioned. If you are 3 weeks from finish I would give them one more feeding at a lower dose and consider flushing. If you are in soil flush 2 weeks, coco a week and a half hydro no more than a week

Latest posts

Top Bottom