Help over fed with nutrients

• Thread starter headsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

headsta

Hey team new here and to all this just realized I have nearly tripled my nutrient dose in my water for veg for about 2 weeks now plants look ok bit on the dark side but look ok . I know I feel like a twat had a mind blank with the measurer will they still be ok at the end and should I do anything to help flush will it ruin the smoke etc growing in clayball pots if that matters cheers in advance for any advice 👍

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey team new here and to all this just realized I have nearly tripled my nutrient dose in my water for veg for about 2 weeks now plants look ok bit on the dark side but look ok . I know I feel like a twat had a mind blank with the measurer will they still be ok at the end and should I do anything to help flush will it ruin the smoke etc growing in clayball pots if that matters cheers in advance for any advice 👍
hey brother welcome to the farm..
post some pictures of plants..

H

headsta

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lights off but shows how green they are and clawing i think they call it
well, let’s wait after the lights have been on for a couple hours and than post a few pictures.. from a bit further away and from looking down from above..
in the meantime,
post your your growing medium, kind of lights/distance, temps/humidity etc..

H

headsta

In clay balls flood and drain i think they call it . 600w ballast light . 4 plants in 1m x 1m x 2m high tent not sure of strain clones from a mate who wSnt too knowledgeable lol temp at 27c and humidity at 52 % nutrient mix at 18-20 cf . Just gone into 12/12 4 days ago

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Have you fixed you solution? I'm thinking re mix from scratch so you know what you have. I'd just P.H. water for 24 hrs, Get her taking up water. Mix up a new batch of juice. Looks like she is still stretching you want to feed her but take care you don't over do it again. Always check your juice. With a little luck she will pull threw. I deep water in a bucket. Burned one and got he back.

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I just came to recommend dry amendments, in my opinion liquid nutes are way way harder. Just top dress before flower once and you're good. Look up Mr Canucks grow on YouTube. Once you see his plants you will see the light lol. Best of luck on this run though 🤞
I would finish this one out with liquid nutes, maybe you'll get in a groove and love them 🤷‍♂️ either way it will be a blast growing, there will be ups and downs just roll with it and enjoy!

H

headsta

Have you fixed you solution? I'm thinking re mix from scratch so you know what you have. I'd just P.H. water for 24 hrs, Get her taking up water. Mix up a new batch of juice. Looks like she is still stretching you want to feed her but take care you don't over do it again. Always check your juice. With a little luck she will pull threw. I deep water in a bucket. Burned one and got he back.
Thanks yea have done that flushed for 2 days and new mix now so fingers crossed 🤞

Top Bottom