Help picking the right strain for me

• Thread starter vetrin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vetrin36

I am looking for a high yielding with mild to heavy stoned effect strain That a begginer can manage to handle without to many problems :)

Thank you all for the help

(names nick from texas and am probably one of the younger farmers around

wonka

wonka

spend alittle time searching the forums vetrin... there are alot of threads with detailed grows of alot of the beans that are available here at the farm.... with a little time reading,, you will find something that will fit your needs...

R

Rasta311

grab some Northern Lights. And you said you are young but im not sure how old you really are. If you are living in your parents home DONT GROW! Hopefully you are not living with them.

L

leao

I'll chip in another vote for Northern Lights. From what I've read and heard from others it seems to be an approved "beginner strain". I can also say from personal experience that Skunk #1 from Sensi Seeds is very forgiving. I made a few newb mistakes and IMHO, the quality of Sensi's genetics had to of carried me through. Good luck with whatever you choose...

T

TokenZen

There's so many great strains out there that would do you justice, I would decide first what medium, light, and dimensions you have to work with before you choose a strain, and go around that...

J

joe.5

G13 isn't very difficult.. just throw lots of food at her, phat greedy bish

D

dr.jellybean

I found white berry a very easy strain , verry little work , skunk no.1 and widdow also fairly easy all give good results for a beginner . . .. . dont overcomplate things , good soil , simlpe nuits eg earth juice , and good ventlation . . .. .good luck with it

V

vetrin36

no im not living with parents got a house with 2 room mates from highschool new to the game see what i can do:)

V

vetrin36

looking at a 3by 3 with with 4 t5 lights dont know if that is a great choice but for the first grow do u think it will do ?

fox fire soil and Nutri bloom? i think is the formula brand

something from (pk)

M

MediVapeMan

Be very careful growing with roommates. Young people are always having falling outs with each other. It doesn't take much for a former friend/roommate to turn on you and call the cops. Texas is not a place you want to get caught growing MJ.

If you are going to grow quality cannabis, you need to flower under an HID (250w HPS MINIMUM, 400w+ HPS recommended). You can start seeds/clone AND veg under a HO T5, but flower under an HID if you want buds you can be proud of.

If you are starting from seed, I highly recommend feminized seeds from greenhouse seed company. Feminized seeds will save you months of time sexing. Greenhouse's feminized seeds are the only feminized seeds I would recommend because they make them by removing male dna from the genetics rather than stressing females into producing seeds.

I have had good success buying seeds from both the attitude seedbank and seed boutique. Both of these seedbanks give descriptions of the strains and specify whether it is beginner friendly or not. In general, I would advise you to stay away from Sativa dominant strains and White strains (white rhino/white widow etc.) for your first grow as they are much more sensitive to nutrient uptake and ph levels and can be tricky to dial in.

GROW AWARE and good luck.

J

Jayrodd

Chimeras Chalizar....

Yeah, if you can find any of chimera's gear, you can't really go wrong with most of his gear. C4, gfxbb, aurora, c-plus, shnazzleberry, mental floss, are all relatively easy strains to grow and clone. Also any of Mandala seeds strains are also very easy to grow (hashberry, speed queen, white satin, satori, sadhu, etc.) But also, as previously stated, be very careful trying to grow with other roomates living in the house. Believe me, I have first-hand experience on why you should let no one know of your grow. Don't learn the hard way, bro.

Top Bottom