Help !! Plant growing so fast the branches are splitting !

• Thread starter Zoneshityee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Hi guys, what can I do for my baby clone ? It is roughly a month old and now the main nodes are splitting from growth.. how can I stop that from happening?? And will it affect later during flower ?! Please advise

Help  plant growing so fast the branches are splitting
Help  plant growing so fast the branches are splitting 2
Help  plant growing so fast the branches are splitting 3
Help  plant growing so fast the branches are splitting 4
Help  plant growing so fast the branches are splitting 5
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Hi guys, what can I do for my baby clone ? It is roughly a month old and now the main nodes are splitting from growth.. how can I stop that from happening?? And will it affect later during flower ?! Please advise
Never seen this happen before. Hmmmm. Anytime ive super cropped or one time came home and my light fell on plant and split stock down middle so i tapped stalk up and she stitched her self back together. But never seen anything like urs

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Your fine let it rock. When the woody stems get big and fat like that sometimes you will see big burls and twists like that. Im pretty sure that happened due to a bit of LST looks like it was bent over at one point and started to split but it has since started to heal itself. I have seen stems almost completely snap off then grow back and heal. It's amazing how resilient the plants can be.

NairnM16

NairnM16

They can really take a lot, plants that look dead can still be revived, your plants still growing nice green to it I wouldn’t stress about it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Has nothing to do with your growth rates and everything to do with the stress your putting on the branches from training. If you squeeze and roll them in your fingers (you will hear some popping and crunching) they will soften and bend much easier without splitting. Do this for about 30 sec and you will feel its start to soften up and bend easily. Usually 2" area makes it easy to bend then secure and it will heal without splitting.

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Hi guys, in aware of the techniques, u can see that from this. It is from the growth rate I'm sure I seen how fast its growing! Can I put like cocoa butter or some kind of lotion or grease or aloe vera or somthing to make it not do that ???

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Why is it every post you make you seem to know the answer to? What exactly do you need help with if you have the answers?

You can make it not do that by not doing it in the first place?

No idea what you want to hear? Wow growth is crazy to do that?

Idk just gonna stop

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

No no what I'm saying where the split is, no damage was done,is there any kind of cream or gel I can put on it ??

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

No damage from me it did it to itself, I want to know if a cream or something would help ???

Madmax

Madmax

Nat just let it grow..you could put use some grafting tape around it.ive had mine split at the V 3 months after training outdoors.i used a big plastic G clamp lol to stop it splitting all the way down the trunk. in your example a lesser bend and it shouldnt do that..

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Ahh! Lol so I clipped one top off it and grinded it to pieces, added a little mineral oil and rubbing alcohol to the ground stem/leaf/top and then put it on the tear and wrapped it what do you think !!??

20201222 042033
Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

No update on that yet, but i put some aloe vera on another part.. see what's better

dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman

I've treated worse splits with nothing but duct tape. I don't think any concoctions are necessary.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Grab yourself grafting tape. Sold as parafilm. Those splits could allow insects or bacteria to get in and cause rot later in flower. What a beast. One month? When are switching to flower? Or did you?

Top Bottom