HELP. Plant is sick

• Thread starter TheKushKilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheKushKilla

okay guys, I attached a photo. The problem in the nasty yellow brown areas all over the plant. Is it underfed??? i cant tell. Ph is adjusted properly all the time 5.5-6.3. My ppm is 710 with distilled water and fox farm nutes. GH waterfarm, rockwool, and hydroton. still at the seedling dosage. any help would be great. The problem is much worse than the picture lets on.

Help plant is sick
hiboy

hiboy

start over w fresh water ph 6
base nutes only
humidity over 40%
ppm less than 600
keep it simple, make it basic
h

phenotyper

phenotyper

Check again for mites. Bury your rockwool cube too. Exposing that will only grow algae. Also what hiboy said. Also, sterilize your res, drop some dm zone in there.

Edit: Oh wait, sorry. I just noticed that you are using Fox Farm nutrients. Are you using the hydro version? If not, that is probably your problem. You should ditch the FF for hydro. Or if you're bent on using it, pickup the hydroponic Grow Big (like this: http://www.amazon.com/Grow-Big-Hydroponic-Quart-GBH405/dp/B000BS73Y2). If you're already using it, bump up the calmag, but lower your overall ppms. That seems really high for a plant that small. Burn, lockout and deficiencies most likely. How do your roots look?

H

HolyMunchies

is it getting any cal-mag?
fox farm nutes im guessing grow big and big bloom only. 710 seems a bit high for a plant of that size.

T

TheKushKilla

Yeah, I'm using the Fox Farm hydroponic grow big. Also adding 1tsp of Cal-Mag+, with distilled water to about 200 ppm. Then adding slightly less than recommended nutes for seedlings, around 700 ppm. 1 tsp grow big and 2tsp big bloom. Ph settles at about 5.6 but will raise to 6.8 in 24 hrs. I didn't feed anything other than cal-mag ph'd water for just under 2 weeks. Problems were shown before any nutes were givin to it. Then went 500ppm for 5 days, still no better, then drained res, and went to 700. Still no better.

G

grnmountainboy

maybe you are missing one of the trace minerals, or micro nutrients that you are over looking in your feed schedule? i would try and give them something like thrive alive that has lots of trace mins in it and maybe try addind a micro formula to your feeding schedule. floramicro?

T

TheKushKilla

The Fox Farm line covers all the macro and micro minerals. It is low on cal-mag, thats why I add it. Come on guys! I know someone out there has seen this before!!

Top Bottom