HELP plants 50 dayz into flowering not looking so good

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Was wondering if any farmers can help me diagnose this girl alot of the leafs look wilted am i giving it 2 much water maybe nute burn or is it the spary im usuing to get rid of the powdery mildew (green cure 2ml per gallon) or maybe salt build up was thinking of flushing her whoud i.
5.8 ro water
feeding every 2 to 3 days
she's in 3/12 gallon hempy bucket
feeding 1400 ppm connoisseur
temps steady at 75-82

Help plants 50 dayz into flowering not looking so good
Help plants 50 dayz into flowering not looking so good 2
Help plants 50 dayz into flowering not looking so good 3
Venom818

Venom818

different plant only like 4 branches on this one look like this the rest look fine im thinking its the greencure spray but would love to hear what u farmers think

PICT0060
PICT0058
PICT0056
saldiado

saldiado

looks like it could be some magnesium def. I had an og doing that same shit gave it more cal mag and it stopped. what strain are you running? looks like some og.

Venom818

Venom818

raskal og and sfv og there at 15 ml of cal-mag u think i should up it.thanx for your help bro im trying to get these ladies to fatten up like yours bro.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

It could be a few things I would say, Nute burn could deffinity be one. But one more uncommon one it could be was a problem I had with my DWC I had to adjust the ph everyday so I was told that too much acid based PH up and down could cause your leaves to burn, once I got my PH stable and swicthed ph adjusters it was better, but mine wasnt as far into flowering as yours. Just a thought but I would say its either nute burn or some type of problem with your ph.

Or I just realized I had some purples that did the same thing and I added some some Tiger Bloom to my mix and never see the problem anymore. But its hard to tell without knowing your garden and watering habits.

R

Rolln J

looks like nute burn maybe

when I use the green cure I turn off the light directly over the plants Im spraying - hit them good and let them sit for 10 minutes - then I shake off the excess water and put a fan on them for about 15-20 minutes before I turn the light over them back on (3 lights in my room) and all the leaves I have sprayed still look normal on my current grow - have only hit them twice at 10 day intervals...

what did you mean green cure 2ml/gal bro?

Venom818

Venom818

thnx j when i used it the light were completely off used 2 ml per gallon used only 2 times at 14 days apart so maybe its not the green cure.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I am thinking nute burn, are you feeding every watering? go from 1400 to 500 or just flush for a week maybe....I had some lemon larry's do that recently and it was too much nutes, too much micros to be exact, plain water for a week...I wouldn't worry much, the flowers look fine, try flushing and no nutes for a week

B

Boots Sugarleaf

another thing to consider in diagnosing, what is your hempy mix ratio of what and what....some mixes hold way more nutes than others

I am sure it isn't your spray if you are careful about lights off like J said

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

hit it with some more p and k I bet that clears it up!!! I have a good feeling about this one. 15ml of cal mag sounds a bit much unless you got your room sealed and co2 injected and everything dialed in its hard to push the limits.

R

Rolln J

your green cure isnt in powder form? mine calls for 1-2 tablespoons (I use 1tbsp/gal) - ml is liquid measure?

isnt 1400 ppm high for a feed to waste mix in hempy?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im thinking to high ppm as well. i used greencure threw my whole grow at a 1/4 teaspoon per spray bottle which is alot and i only got spotting when i sprayed the ones directly under the hps. other then that no issues maybe a few brown psitils here and there from it nothing major tho.

like rollin J said have a fan on them when you spray em to dry them off quicker and they will be fine

A

afatsoweezer

I agree, especially if you cannot determine the cause ... flush first, then continue.

Good luck! Flowers looking fine.

Venom818

Venom818

sorry yeah i was giving it 1 tsp per gallon of green cure so maybe its to much feed but i had them at 1300 and they still looked hungry.so maybe ill cut back on the calmag and feed maybe 1200 ppm.
by the way thnx to all the farmers for your help thats why this is my home cause theres always people here to help.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

15 mls Cal Mag per/gal is way too much.....should be 2.5-5mls.

After your flush just lay off CM altogether, your fruits look really well developed, nice work Hempy Buckets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom