Help Plants Don't Look Good :(

• Thread starter Coremega357
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coremega357

Coremega357

Hi everyone I'm new here and I am having some problems with my 6 plants, I have 3 cotton candy, 1 Ultimate, and 2 LA Diva's and they all are starting to look bad and I can't figure out why. My setup is a 400w HPS cool tube, I am averaging 73-77 temp and my humidity has been struggling at 25-32%. My PH of my last run off 2 days ago was 6.3 and I had transplanted all from solo cups to 1 gal bags 7 days ago. My leaves look limp and twisted no signs of leave discolor yet, they just don't look happy or good....please help

Help plants dont look good
Help plants dont look good 2
Help plants dont look good 3
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Fox farm ocean forest, 1 feeding of fox farm Big bloom 1/10 strength and they are 17 days old
I think you fed them to soon and I think you need to raise your ph a little to 6.7 or 6.8...
Get second and third opinions but I think I would just give them straight water for a few next 7 days. Plus I would get a slurry test so you can get your median ph figured out and correctly set.
Like I said get more opinions....

Coremega357

Coremega357

Thank you for the input guy's, they looked liked this 2 days ago when I watered and they did not perk up, I thought I might be overwatering, I do the finger test what ever that's worth lol

justiceman

justiceman

I'd say stop giving them big bloom. Fox farms ocean forest has a good amount of food in it to last at least a couple weeks so when you transplanted them to 1gal you gave them more food. Just like everyone said above they look a bit over fed and maybe a little dry. I would just give them plain water. It's good to let soil dry out but not too much. When you water feel the weight of a watered plant vs a non watered plant. Then you can get a feel of when it's time to water.

Other then that they'll come back fine. They look pretty vigorous.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
You need to fill the pots with soil evenly so that when you water it does not run to one side. Also you need to just water with plain RO water ,pHd to 6.5 or so for at least a week , the fox farm has plenty of nutes for the first 3 weeks. I personally don't think that you need to use Big Bloom until you switch the plants to flowering but that's another discussion.

Best of luck.
Peace

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I think you fed them to soon and I think you need to raise your ph a little to 6.7 or 6.8...
Get second and third opinions but I think I would just give them straight water for a few next 7 days. Plus I would get a slurry test so you can get your median ph figured out and correctly set.
Like I said get more opinions....
Theres your answer. And you need to get a nice wet/dry cycle going on so the roots search the pot.

Coremega357

Coremega357

Thx for the reminder :D I been so damn busy, Its there sleep time right now I'll post pics at 3:30PM today, They are doing really well now I got my RH up to 45% Followed everyone's advice, only water with PHed strait water for a week. Just want to say thank you all again for the advice.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Stoma will adapt to gas off... if theyre not flooded with food
This is definitely an area that I need to do more study.. I barely can follow your above statement since I have no 8th a how the abundance of food effects the stoma... I like when somebody gives me food for thought! Much appreciated GT21. ..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Anybody see the purple stems? What does that tell us?
Ca? Or mg? I think it's Ca. I use calimag. Which provides both.. in coco...
In my hydro I don't even use it.... just straight flora nova grow...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Anybody see the purple stems? What does that tell us?
Is it possible to get purple stems from over watering? I guess if you starved me of oxygen I would turn purple, so if 8 flood the plants with water and starve them of oxygen, shall they turn purple too???
Happy new years fellas...
Disregard I'm just high as a kite..
Time for some eggs, sausage, and hash browns....

Top Bottom