• Thread starter Coremega357
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy new year.

@Slownickel just so I don't send you too far in the wrong direction.

Purple stems are often low P. Now high K can block P, and low micros can do the same. So I don't have the for sure 100% answer without soil tests and stuff. However, I might foliar some micros and P onto those girls along with a soil drench. I would also stop feeding any N for a minute. FFOF has very high N on the bags I have tested. Also super low Ca. I would also throw a tsp per pot of gypsum on those girls, scratch it in lightly, then water in. I would do the gypsum every week for a month. Make sense? SlowN?

S

Slownickel

Bulldog is right on. That K is probably off the charts. I would not add calmag. I would add some gypsum just like he is talking about. The dosis sounds about right. I would stick my finger in and make a hole on one pot only and fill it with gypsum and 10% OM. Make the hole as deep as possible and jam that mix in as deep as possible. This allows the plant to send roots into the concentration that it likes and is sort of like turbo charging with Calcium with out affecting the hole plant.

The only way to really understand what is happening is to send in a sample to the lab.

Looks like you were under watering up front, the stems were bending with the leaf. That was a water shortage problem. Good call by the others....

I would most definitely add P in some form or another. Hopefully without K!

Coremega357

Coremega357

Here are the updated pics guys and girls, Looking forward to more comments and advice on this first grow. The 3 CC and 1 Ultimate are in veg tent and the 2 LA Diva started showing pistols so I put them in the flower tent and started LSTing them as you can see, enjoy and thanks for all your help :)

IMG 1344
IMG 1345
IMG 1346
IMG 1347
IMG 1348
IMG 1349
IMG 1350
Top Bottom