Help Plants Dying After Spraying Stylet Oil

• Thread starter Sallysstitch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sallysstitch

So myplants got spider mites. My boyfriend sprayed, "drenched"them with sty-let oil mixed withwater and alcohol. Killed the mitesbut also really fu***** up theplants. We dont know what to do. still has some healthy leaves butmost are dead. Any suggestionswould be great. Thanks

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Rinse them by spraying with plain ph neutral water. Get the undersides as good as possible. If you can use isopropyl alcohol 1:10 with water.

Rinse rinse rinse.

Best of luck.
Peace

S

Sallysstitch

Thanks. We sprayed her with ph water wiped down that same night abunch but still she got messed up. Should we flush the soil in case some of the oil got into the soil. Also should i remove the dried up leaves.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Thanks. We sprayed her with ph water wiped down that same night abunch but still she got messed up. Should we flush the soil in case some of the oil got into the soil. Also should i remove the dried up leaves.
If you only sprayed the oil as a foliar, do not flush, if you used the oil as a drench and used it heavy, flush. But if you have to flush, make sure the soil gets dry first. And yes, remove dead leaves, buy only the dead ones. It needs as much usable leaf surface as it can get.

Be proactive on your next grow when it comes to pests.

Best of luck. Peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Don't ever use JMS as a root drench!

This occurred because it was mixed with iso and it wasn't kept mixed well while spraying. That is SUPER important. My experience with it is that once the plant is burned, rinsing isn't going to change a thing.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Rinse them by spraying with plain ph neutral water. Get the undersides as good as possible. If you can use isopropyl alcohol 1:10 with water.

Rinse rinse rinse.

Best of luck.
Peace
If they in buckets, you can turn them on their side and spray tha leaves n stalks with mild dish soap (like Dawn) that's watered down with below neutral clean water. Keep tha soap out tha soil. Then follow up how the "fungi emperor" stated. Give a couple weeks fer noticable recovery signs. Burnt and suffocating is burnded an suffocated. Bless yer grow

Top Bottom