Help, plants growing very slowly

• Thread starter Girlonbikes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

First pic is at the end of week two from being planted into the rock wool cubes with a little taproot showing. Second pic is this morning, at 2 wks and 5 days.

I have general hydroponics trio (they’re at like 350 ppm right now in the water), used gh rapid start about a week ago, I also use hydroguard.

Any idea why these don’t look like 3 weeks along? They’re blueberry autos by the way. Am I under feeding? Maybe I put them into the bucket too early (right as one or two roots poked out of each cube) and maybe they took longer to grow because they didn’t stay in the humidity dome for an extra week? Not sure...any help would be appreciated

Help plants growing very slowly
Help plants growing very slowly 2
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

looks like this might be a DWC hydro setup?

I see good growth there, usually when I put the seedlings in a bit early all the growth happens down first. I'll bet they are just making roots.

Xebediah

Xebediah

They look good to me at 3 weeks. What kind of nutrient schedule are you following with GH Flora Trio?

Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

I was thinking they’re very small for three weeks because I thought autoflower strains started to flower around week 3-4 of veg. Which would be two days from today 3/31 or next Friday for me. I feel like they probably won’t flower because they’re still so tiny. But looking at them I thought they seemed very behind for how old they are.

I’m following the recommended feeding schedule on the bottles, except I’m only going about half strength right now to what they recommend because I’m worried of nutrient lockout/burn.

First DWC grow so maybe I’m not being patient enough :) the roots did really start to take off in the last two days.The closest plant has probably 3 times as many roots as the other two, but I’m not sure why because they were all planted at the same time. Might be a better pheno

Xebediah

Xebediah

These are my plants at ~3 weeks. The three in back are gorilla glue autoflowers and the three up front are white widow. I'm also using the GH Flora Trio nutrient schedule like you're doing.
20210319 170854

Top Bottom