Help please... Any suggestions

• Thread starter Chronoking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chronoking

I have noticed the tacoing happening after transplant. Just transplanted from 2 gallon to 5 gallon canna coco mix. Roots very white and bounded. Did flush runoff reads 5.4 ph temp 28 humidity 60%. pre mixed coco starter mix as instructed. No discoloration to plants. No tip burn, no yellow, just seems to be curling at edges of leaves. Have read about mg deficiencies, quite certain that's not my problem, heat no problem, lights hp gavita 1150 w currently on 600w setting (x2 lights) ..... Any suggestions?
Having difficulty posting pic from iPhone.. Will post from comp

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

It could be over watering if you can't think of anything or just shock maybe from the transplant.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Whats the temp of the nute solution ? I seen this when we moved to a 5 gallon bucket for feeding then we added a fish tank heater and them seem to love the warmer feeding !

G

Greener side

Depending on what kind of light u had them under be for u transplanted, u may have shocked em under the new light after transplant...5.5 to 6.2 in coco worked well for me...hope ur garden is doing better now;) I'll help with info ;) if u still need

C

Chronoking

I think I have figured it out! The flush I was suggested to use was messing things out. Flushed down to 300 ppm and 5.8 ph runoff. They seem much happier now. Thanks for the tip I think I will add a heater to my res. Any suggestions on a good first time pre soak formula for coco?

Top Bottom