Help please.. are my plants hemaphodite?

• Thread starter Jim1985liv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jim1985liv

I have 6 clementine. Female cuttings. Its my first grow I can see what I think are pollen sacks.. not 100% sure tho could someone please help me? There 3 weeks into flower. I also have 6 moac in same tent but seem to be free of them

Help please are my plants hemaphodite
J

Jim1985liv

Can I pick them off or should I cut them down my mother of all cherries seem fine. Are them clementine savable? 2 are ok 4 are affected. Thanks for the help I need it

bmosley56

bmosley56

Hmmm. Good questions. Let me get back to you on that one. I’m not sure you can pick them off.

bmosley56

bmosley56

It would be kind of a shame to destroy them. But you will need to immediately remove them from the other flowering plants for sure. The seeds from them will be female. Can you cohort them to another area?

J

Jim1985liv

It's female most parts some branches are producing the sacks on some parts.. they have had a change in light from a hps sodium 1000.. too a led 1000 I have 4 1000 lights all together for 12 plants. I can see hairs coming out most of the lil sacks but some are developing them lil pods. Will this keep happening if I pick all the male features off?

bmosley56

bmosley56

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that will keep happening. U need to remove those plants from the other flowering plants like ASAP.

bmosley56

bmosley56

Sometimes a bad ph will stress the plants too. I think your lights are fine.

J

Jim1985liv

Thanks for the help folks... I killed them all absolutely devastated but it's made plenty of room for my moacs.. they look fine and no signs of nuts 🙈 I already have 12 purp dawg and 4 choc mint in another tent on 4 week veg so they can go in with the moac in a day or 2.. will they be safe from pollen? I've removed all evidence hovered bleached the lot

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

You can use that to create feminized seeds
and they'll forever carry that hermie gene, from my readings. his suggestion, is old school, feminized. now, it's a lil more consistent, with the collodial whatchamacallit n silver nitrate/equivalents. so just beware. pollinating n make ur own, tailored strains, is a seed junky's wet dream...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

It's female most parts some branches are producing the sacks on some parts.. they have had a change in light from a hps sodium 1000.. too a led 1000 I have 4 1000 lights all together for 12 plants. I can see hairs coming out most of the lil sacks but some are developing them lil pods. Will this keep happening if I pick all the male features off?
never tried for the reason u'd b tryin. but as it's a known offender, u could scratch ballz, all day long, think ur havin protected hermies... throw a "nanner" and it's all over.
if u like the strain n don't care about seeds- u could let nature, take its course. I'd ask about a quarantine area n u could move 1 light, but considering ur teepee temp, I'm guessing anything offsite, at ur place, may b too cold. got an ensuite?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

bah! mosely n burner were throwin pearls. I'm too late!!! u could grab some yellow snow n kief that unflushed refer... dig it out, man! dig dig!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

My moacs I mean by will they be safe from pollen the other tent should be fine
squirt bottle of h2o, will neutralize pollen. if u worried, spray the ladies. mind they don't burn... then, Chinese fire drill the clothes u have on. wash, or burn em n hop n the shower, before fingering anymore ladies.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

btw- at least 2 of the 3 shots i looked at, are prime examples of hermie pics n how to identify. u could turn lemons into lemonade... start a journal. use those pics to pay any help, fwd and possibly even find yourself a sponsor. just sayin... they're fantastic examples n great, teachin tools.

Top Bottom