Help please before they die 2
Help please before they die 4
Help please before they die 6
Help please before they die 7
Help please before they die 8
Help please before they die 11
Help please before they die 13
Help please before they die 16
Hi there I just moved and started these baby about 3 weeks ago from clone I have Bruce banner #3 purple urkle and gorilla glue and birthday cake og and Cali dream my problem is I have gotten spider mites in the move and can't figure out what my deficiencies are to fix them I am using mills nutrients and running a 6.0 pH and under 1000 ppm and I do t know where to start in fixing this mess please help
Help please before they die
Help please before they die
Help please before they die 3
Help please before they die 5
Help please before they die 18
Help please before they die 17
Help please before they die 12
Help please before they die 7

Help please before they die 9
Help please before they die 10
Help please before they die 14
Help please before they die 15
K

Kingekos

I'm sorry for the txt being in the middle it's my first post ever

K

Kingekos

Hi there I just moved and started these baby about 3 weeks ago from clone I have Bruce banner #3 purple urkle and gorilla glue and birthday cake og and Cali dream my problem is I have gotten spider mites in the move and can't figure out what my deficiencies are to fix them I am using mills nutrients and running a 6.0 pH and under 1000 ppm and I do t know where to start in fixing this mess please help

aceboogie

aceboogie

not an expert but starting clones out at 1000 ppm is pretty high my friend i would lower it to no more the 500 ppm max

K

Kingekos

I just had the pH meter calibrated I was dumb and didn't take off the caps on it and I burned them down by putting to much pH down

mancdank

mancdank

Bro chill with the spray a little everything is getting abuse by it try something a little less agrees I've on small plants maybe even predators. Them baby's are guna take some work to pull around

Desertboy

Desertboy

Lol go straight for the throat :)

Didn't meant to sound harsh but I'm sure the priority is getting bud here get new clones reset and have another go is the quickest way to get bud.

I fucked up a few times early on and I learnt it's almost never worth trying to recover badly damaged plants if new clones is an option.

there are always exceptions to any rule

phenotyper

phenotyper

Those are some of the worst looking plants I've seen. Trash them, clean your room, do some reading. Looks like to have a severe pest problem as well. Gross. Nuke it from orbit and start over.

Top Bottom