• Thread starter saber3990
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

saber3990

1 can't figure this out semi new qrower
advanced nutes..bubbleponics. .600 watt
k5 kind led.my 1st 4 grows we're flawless
quality..qty etc..my last something went wrong I started getting either brown slime or brown algae took down the crop
ran h20 w physan 20 for a week..rinsed
ran bleach and h20 week flushed sprayed all surfaces w h2o2 wiped.physan wiped
new stones.new lines. same cleaning to cover no light seepage. h2o temp 62 to 68
two thermometers. Popped new seeds
and the shit is back went back to technaflora nutes in case the advanced nutes were spoiled. Running 1/2 strength with 4ml per gallon h2o2 factory strength
and 3 ml sm90 per gallon adding h2o2
every 3 days wtf?what am I missing also the girls are small and any roots that drop seem to disappear h20 1/2 inch below net cups 6 stones it's like a jacuzzi in there any ideas I'm bumming..ph 5.8 to 6.0
ppm 600

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
1 can't figure this out semi new qrower
advanced nutes..bubbleponics. .600 watt
k5 kind led.my 1st 4 grows we're flawless
quality..qty etc..my last something went wrong I started getting either brown slime or brown algae took down the crop
ran h20 w physan 20 for a week..rinsed
ran bleach and h20 week flushed sprayed all surfaces w h2o2 wiped.physan wiped
new stones.new lines. same cleaning to cover no light seepage. h2o temp 62 to 68
two thermometers. Popped new seeds
and the shit is back went back to technaflora nutes in case the advanced nutes were spoiled. Running 1/2 strength with 4ml per gallon h2o2 factory strength
and 3 ml sm90 per gallon adding h2o2
every 3 days wtf?what am I missing also the girls are small and any roots that drop seem to disappear h20 1/2 inch below net cups 6 stones it's like a jacuzzi in there any ideas I'm bumming..ph 5.8 to 6.0
ppm 600
H202 is unstable and doesnt last long... others use pool shock

justiceman

justiceman

I don't know what advanced nutrients you were using, but they got you brown slime both times If i gather this correctly. Now you switched back to technaflora which has proven itself to you for 4 grows. Did things improve? What exactly are you using now with technaflroa? What did you use from AN. Anything organic? anything with sugar? Any microbes?

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Too high of a nutrient strength will damage the roots, leading to rot. Are your airstones now clogged, dropping your DO levels? I try to change airstones every grow.

Top Bottom