Help Please. Can't Figure It Out.

• Thread starter FreeRadical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FreeRadical

FreeRadical

OK so I have had two bloom periods where my plants just don't really bloom. Theyou start making hairs and then just kinda stunt or stop developing. The only thing I can think of to help is the leaves curl down almost all the way in a circle. There is no nutrient issues that I can identify no root issues no visible insects. And only some of my plants do this. It doesn't follow like a particular clone or anything like that. It bounces around it seems. What could this be? Any ideas?

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Have you used a scope to look for microscopic bugs like russet or broad mites?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

OK so I have had two bloom periods where my plants just don't really bloom. Theyou start making hairs and then just kinda stunt or stop developing. The only thing I can think of to help is the leaves curl down almost all the way in a circle. There is no nutrient issues that I can identify no root issues no visible insects. And only some of my plants do this. It doesn't follow like a particular clone or anything like that. It bounces around it seems. What could this be? Any ideas?

Have yoy put tape around the top of the pot leaving part of the tape exposed to see if you have an insect problem?

stickythumb

stickythumb

Have yoy put tape around the top of the pot leaving part of the tape exposed to see if you have an insect problem?
You could put down some yellow post it notes on the soil, helps to see those little buggers!

Top Bottom