Help Please Do These Plants Look Like They Are In Flower?

• Thread starter Gilly420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gilly420

Gilly420

they sure are, start keeping your eyes out for balls if they are from regular seed. balls are males and you got to get them out
Thanks man ya I have been checking them and think they are females not 100%

U

Unicorns

Thanks man ya I have been checking them and think they are females not 100%
I was taught to Start from the bottom and work your way up the trunk to around the fifth branch.Where branch meets trunk you should see a couple white hairs (if its female ) or what looks like balls ( if it's male)

Gilly420

Gilly420

I was taught to Start from the bottom and work your way up the trunk to around the fifth branch.Where branch meets trunk you should see a couple white hairs (if its female ) or what looks like balls ( if it's male)
Thanks I'll check that now ✌️

Gilly420

Gilly420

it looks male?

philly kush

philly kush

Switched these girls over too 12/12 and was just wondering if they look healthy and if they really are in flower thanks ✌️
looks like you have some ladies there! keep them happy & good luck with everything, PEACE BRO!!!!

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

Yup that's a male. And even when u see pistils keep checking them until u cut them down. Even one tiny pollen sac can ruin 2 months of work. Good luck.

ziplock

ziplock

Switched these girls over too 12/12 and was just wondering if they look healthy and if they really are in flower thanks ✌️
I just noticed, those leaves don't look as perky as they could be. Check to make sure you're not over or under watering. If you're fairly new at this, I'd look at overwatering first. It's a rite of passage.

Top Bottom