help please, is this a male ?

• Thread starter Blvnco352
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blvnco352

Blvnco352

Hallo hope you all good, I have this baby now in 4week veg and I see this and I think these are male balls but could be wrong, also an hermie Idk yet.... so I turned to you folks,

Help please is this a male
Help please is this a male 2
Help please is this a male 3
Help please is this a male 4
Help please is this a male 5
Help please is this a male 6
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I have no idea what that purple is, a little hard to see much in these pics. I know, it is a PITA to get good pics, but that focus is important on stuff like this.

Do you know what the purple spots are?

TSD

TSD

I have no idea what that purple is, a little hard to see much in these pics. I know, it is a PITA to get good pics, but that focus is important on stuff like this.

My guess is light reflecting off the liquid they ooze to heal when you cut a leaf? Looks like a portal to another dimension... maybe I'm just stoned lol
I'd say it looks like a male, or at the very least, confused.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Looks like he topped it maybe?
Maybe ... but next cut should be at soil level. Even if he/she-it ... sexually inter-dimensional, there's also those obvious male flowers scattered through out the plant. I'd "bottom it" as in snip and toss it in the bottom of the trash barrel away from the grow area..

Blvnco352

Blvnco352

aight ty guys, haha yes I f***d up I had to change location an some plnts didn't travel well so I tried to save to most possible hahahaha ❤️

Blvnco352

Blvnco352

Male hundred percent - why u cut the fans ?
5-6 plants had an accident while transportation to other location, so I tried to cut down the loses but I guess doggshii :// but Ty for your Time

Blvnco352

Blvnco352

It's the "juice"from the plant after toping, It reflects the light U have purple bulb hanging around

Blvnco352

Blvnco352

My guess is light reflecting off the liquid they ooze to heal when you cut a leaf? Looks like a portal to another dimension... maybe I'm just stoned lol
I'd say it looks like a male, or at the very least, confused.

66672A16 EED8 41F5 851F ADF1721C247F
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Well problem solved then I guess?

Maybe ... but next cut should be at soil level. Even if he/she-it ... sexually inter-dimensional, there's also those obvious male flowers scattered through out the plant. I'd "bottom it" as in snip and toss it in the bottom of the trash barrel away from the grow area..

Never heard the term "bottom it" before, but it fits quite elegantly.

Top Bottom