Help please, leaves wilting after switching light to flower

• Thread starter Haydar1984
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haydar1984

Haydar1984

Hi guys , I switched to 10 light/14 dark hours 2 days ago , now the lower fan leaves all wilted , what's the problem??

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey hadar,
I think you need to provide more info....could be many reasons why leaves are wilting , lack of light , but prob not in your case , humidity , temps , overwatering....
Probably nothing to do with you light switch,

Is there a reason you dont go 12/12 ?
Maybe you had better luck with 10/14

Were they on 12/12 before ? And now you decreased the light hours towards the end of flower cycle ?

Just curious.....

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

Hey hadar,
I think you need to provide more info....could be many reasons why leaves are wilting , lack of light , but prob not in your case , humidity , temps , overwatering....

Were they on 12/12 before ? And now you decreased the light hours towards the end of flower cycle ?

Just curious.....
Thanks man, I just switched to 10/14 2 days ago , I can't switch to 12/12 due to electricity issues (hard to explain really) temps is 23-24C , humidity in the 40s , I didn't water since switching so can't be overwatering , I checked the soil now and it was dry , so I watered and now waiting to see if it will help , I read about the issue and it seems all growers who had this issue solved the problem by watering.

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

Hey hadar,

Just curious.....
Just checked now , it's back to normal 🤗🤗 I watered it 30 minutes ago , its amazing how fast it responds 😲

dire wolf

dire wolf

No need to explain, i completely get it when people want an explaination , and you just cant give it 😊😊
Thanks man, I just switched to 10/14 2 days ago , I can't switch to 12/12 due to electricity issues (hard to explain really) temps is 23-24C , humidity in the 40s , I didn't water since switching so can't be overwatering , I checked the soil now and it was dry , so I watered and now waiting to see if it will help , I read about the issue and it seems all growers who had this issue solved the problem by watering.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Keep us updated on the little devil plant...
For some reason , ive been thinking about those pointy seedlings a lot

Latest posts

Top Bottom