Help please need some answers!

• Thread starter Jollyfritos123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jollyfritos123

Jollyfritos123

Well I need some one to explain to my why my girls are turning yellow during flower!😞 I have no idea why! Durning their whole veg cycle they were always vibrant and green! But now that they are in flower they seem to be a like green now! :( attached are some pictures.

Help please need some answers
Help please need some answers 2
Toxciteemo

Toxciteemo

I’m new as fuck but ain’t that to much food or light burn ? Don’t quote me I don’t know shit I see this a lot at flower stage I’d like to know also ! Good question

Gingercat

Gingercat

Well I need some one to explain to my why my girls are turning yellow during flower!😞 I have no idea why! Durning their whole veg cycle they were always vibrant and green! But now that they are in flower they seem to be a like green now! :( attached are some pictures.
How long since flip?

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Lock out of some sort perhaps? What medium, nutrients and ph are you running?

coherent

coherent

You didn't say what medium they are planted in. Nutrient amounts change during flowering and what wasn't a deficiency during veg can become one during flower. These usually become evident during the second and third week of flowering if all things (soil water ph and nutrients) remain the same. Look at the N-P-K ratios for the "bloom" nutrients and note the differences.

Jollyfritos123

Jollyfritos123

You didn't say what medium they are planted in. Nutrient amounts change during flowering and what wasn't a deficiency during veg can become one during flower. Look at the N-P-K ratios for the "bloom" nutrients and note the differences.

i stick to this feeding chart

2B20C675 A29B 4C91 BA1F 8CE3C6E6D875
F72296D0 082C 45A5 85D5 4406DFEC8C5F
coherent

coherent

Still don't know what your medium is, but I haven't used those specific nutrients. My way in coco is to slowly up the nutes if I suspect deficiencies until I see the very minor beginning of nute burn on the tips and then back off a little.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Without a closer look at the plants in the background, it's not easy to say exactly what is bothering each plant. I see not all plants have a problem.

Some look like they needed a little more nitrogen than the bloom nutrients supplied. That is often true the first 2 weeks of flowering.

mattb

mattb

Started bloom food too early ? ran outta nitrogen root bound ? Iron deficiency perhaps locked out due to high ph .
Help us help you we need more info. You using battery powered pots . Ditch water ?
When did you swap shoes?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Bingo ^^^ started bloom nutes to soon... wait until after stretch next time. Give a feed of 50/50 grow/bloom next few feeds.

During stretch they use a fair bit of nutrients.... really never understood why every company y is cutting nitrogen so drastically before stretch is done... almost always see issues when this is done.

Chice2020

Chice2020

Bingo ^^^ started bloom nutes to soon... wait until after stretch next time. Give a feed of 50/50 grow/bloom next few feeds.

During stretch they use a fair bit of nutrients.... really never understood why every company y is cutting nitrogen so drastically before stretch is done... almost always see issues when this is done.

That's why I used house and garden nutrients, they put the same nutrients in grow and the beggining of the bloom ( till 3rd week) after at 4 weeks they have nutrients for buds etc.

mattb

mattb

Looks more like iron def tbh the way its yellowing at the top . Those npk packs can be a new growers worse nightmare. calls for 1/8 tsp /g on some of them . Too easy to cause an epic imbalance.

No idea media or environment or lighting so just throwing a dart .

Could be too cold temps for leds type of thing happening . Or perhaps if using coco water feed water feed u could end up with similar looking plants .

But you gotta fuck em up to get better . Beat advice K.i.s s.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks more like iron def tbh the way its yellowing at the top . Those npk packs can be a new growers worse nightmare. calls for 1/8 tsp /g on some of them . Too easy to cause an epic imbalance.

No idea media or environment or lighting so just throwing a dart .

Could be too cold temps for leds type of thing happening . Or perhaps if using coco water feed water feed u could end up with similar looking plants .

But you gotta fuck em up to get better . Beat advice K.i.s s.
100% not iron... nothing wrong with the nutes.... im not sure how you can get an imbalance with a 1 part nutrient.

Could be environment not helping but I wouldn't say it's the cause if they were doing well in it before.

Jollyfritos123

Jollyfritos123

100% not iron... nothing wrong with the nutes.... im not sure how you can get an imbalance with a 1 part nutrient.

Could be environment not helping but I wouldn't say it's the cause if they were doing well in it before.
I’m thinking I used bloom to soon because I had 1 plant that went into flower way sooner then the rest and I continued to used the grow on that plant for 3 more weeks into flower and it has done amazing! I think that exactly what happened. And I’m using soil (ocean forest)

Jollyfritos123

Jollyfritos123

I’m thinking I used bloom to soon because I had 1 plant that went into flower way sooner then the rest and I continued to used the grow on that plant for 3 more weeks into flower and it has done amazing! I think that exactly what happened. And I’m using soil (ocean forest)
Question is there anything I can do to fix it?? Should I transplant to bigger pot?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just give a 50/50 grow bloom feed for the next few... its not really broken just give a slight bump to nitrogen and carry on... don't transplant.

Top Bottom