Help please nitrogen or magnesium def?

• Thread starter mastergreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mastergreen

Ok so i didnt really wanna post a thread i tryed fixing it by just looking at other peoples probs but not having to much luck. My rooms has been at 75-80 with co2 ive been feeding lucas formula thats worked flowless before now it isnt working for my greencrack =[ my ppms have been around 1000-1100 during these fisrt 3 weaks. I was gonna start liquid kool bloom soon but i had to flush instead to keep them alive and yielding

Help please nitrogen or magnesium def
Help please nitrogen or magnesium def 2
Help please nitrogen or magnesium def 3
Help please nitrogen or magnesium def 4
Help please nitrogen or magnesium def 5
Help please nitrogen or magnesium def 6
M

mastergreen

The nug shot is my random kush i dont know the exact genetics of it. I fed it the same thing im feeding theses ones and they arent liking it minus i feed less cal mag

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
that does look like mag def - try some epsom salts - it usually has the dosage for feeding plants on the box/bag - cant rem right now how much to use

A

amstercal

I don't at all know what's wrong, but I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. Some of the plants look like Mg to me, some look like Phosphorous or Iron. Have you considered the bigger issues? Like what's your pH? The 2nd to the last pic is blurry and the colors look weird so it's hard to say, but how different that plant looks problem-wise make me think you should check the basics, such as pH or the feeding schedule. Also, it's hard to tell from the pics, do the plants all have burnt tips?

M

mastergreen

theres only one plant that has cal mag burn i shouldve mentioned that first all of the other plants are just showing the yellowing. My ph 5.8 and ive been feeding 12-6-8cal

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Looks more like a burn or ph problem to me too. Normally mag def. has more inner leaf necrosis. not sure about a cal mag burn like you mentioned or what rate you are using it. i'd say 5 ml per gal if none of your other nutes contain cal or mag , not sure how much if you are just measuring ppm or ec or topping off a res. . I do soil w/ a flood and drain system so i just mix up a batch of h20 and water. Anyways i'd flush em good and then go back to a slightly lower nute program. i also like to foliar feed my plants if i notice any def.'s arrising. Botincare has the best in my opion because the different nutrients are split up and you can adjust each or just use one. small bottles are avail. for cheap or as samples a lot too. good luck

M

mastergreen

Yeah ive been using GH but ive used botincare before, I am gonna back off on my feeding and see how they look in a few days ive flushed for 2days already

L

lil miss lone

Are there any pests in the room, flyers that look like fungus gnats, or tiny fast moving crawlies when you poke around the top inch or two of your medium?

squarepusher

squarepusher

im not sure exactly what it is, but it DOESN"T look like nitrogen imo

Top Bottom