HELP!!! Please!!! PH problem!?

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

Ok, Im growing outdoors, i have two Kandy Kush girls, they are about 6ft tall and 4ft in robust, the past two weeks they have turned a lime green color, and growth has just halted!!! They are really light light lime green in color, i had a PH test kit, an old school one and it leaned more on the 8.0 PH, what do i do from here!?!?!?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok, Im growing outdoors, i have two Kandy Kush girls, they are about 6ft tall and 4ft in robust, the past two weeks they have turned a lime green color, and growth has just halted!!! They are really light light lime green in color, i had a PH test kit, an old school one and it leaned more on the 8.0 PH, what do i do from here!?!?!?

what are you feeding ?

convex

convex

Are they in the ground or in pots, and if in pots what size?

B

Big Bud Boy

Does anyone know how to check the PH of soil? In Jorge's book he shows a lame inexpensive ph meter (two probes) which I have used but I could not trust the reading. I know you can test the runoff water but there isn't always runoff water available. Any suggestions.
Peace; Big Bud Boy

mango420

mango420

I would not trust a old ph paper tester at all. And your plant going lime green doesnt sound like a ph problem at all. Your going to have to give more details on what your feeding and how often. Also what medium are u using?

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

You can buy a basic digital PH soil tester for like $15 or get a better one for like $40 at Home Depot... I bought the cheaper one and it works, far from a professional device though. You basically just dig down a little in the dirt turn it on and put it in the ground. Done and done. If the PH is too high then you'll have to get some liquid PH down or find an organic solution too add to water .. poke holes into the dirt with a thin rod or stick about 12 -20" inches from the stem, go down a couple feet...make them all around the perimeter like a clock (you might need to make like 24 holes) and kinda break the top soil inside that area closer to the stem. Don't go to deep near the stem. then get your PH down and pour it in the holes and the area you broke up. You can also try a foliar PH down but the holes will get the solution into the dirt and to the roots. I would be sure that is your problem first though. I think you might be suffering from Zinc Def.. You should post a pic.. are they just in regular dirt or did you pretreat before planting? Zinc def. will cause growth to slow as well as chlorosis. Just check this out: http://www.fastergrowing.com/cannabis/plant_abusebook.php

Latest posts

Top Bottom