• Thread starter BeKynd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BeKynd

Help please  photo attached
Help please  photo attached 2
Help please  photo attached 3
having some “lightening” of some parts of the leaves. Recently noticed the “light” part turn brown, & dry up...

It is VERY sporadic, and only affecting 3 plants of the 24..... Even on those 3 there is only very small parts of 1-2 leaves that are affected, so it seems to still be a very minimal problem. I want to fix it before it gets worse....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.!.!

Thank You...!.!!

Always,
BeKynd

Dan789

Dan789

Problems like this are transient and the affected leaves won’t necessary recover, I’d just keep watch so that more don’t go this way. Keep a good feeding/watering schedule to keep your plants on track.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
So this could be just an underwatering issue?? Or is it also a Cal-Mag issue ??

Thanks......

That's not caused from underwatering. And a mag def would show on more than just a couple leaves. It almost looks burned from light or heat. Is there a chance you're light is reflecting off something causing hot spots in the garden?

B

BeKynd

You got pH fluctuations from dry/wet cycle. Dry probably being too dry.

How would I go about fixing this... and making sure it doesn’t happen again...

What exactly happened (or do you expect happened.?)
I
A little confused by the wet/dry cycle??

Always,
BeKynd

B

bcoc2002

S.O.S !!! 1st time grow, some Blueberry Auto OG. 17 days in to early veg today. Using a potting soil with everything it needs nutrient wise. Woke up this morn to yellowing on the edges. Im using a white LED, it was about 6" from the light and moved it to 12". I noticed that one of the two Cotyledon leaves is yellow and the other is green. Hope this is not in vain, Im spending more time with this plant than my kids.
20190223 214445

B

BeKynd

S.O.S !!! 1st time grow, some Blueberry Auto OG. 17 days in to early veg today. Using a potting soil with everything it needs nutrient wise. Woke up this morn to yellowing on the edges. Im using a white LED, it was about 6" from the light and moved it to 12". I noticed that one of the two Cotyledon leaves is yellow and the other is green. Hope this is not in vain, Im spending more time with this plant than my kids.View attachment 858263

Probably get more answers if you start your own thread about the issue..!.!

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
S.O.S !!! 1st time grow, some Blueberry Auto OG. 17 days in to early veg today. Using a potting soil with everything it needs nutrient wise. Woke up this morn to yellowing on the edges. Im using a white LED, it was about 6" from the light and moved it to 12". I noticed that one of the two Cotyledon leaves is yellow and the other is green. Hope this is not in vain, Im spending more time with this plant than my kids.View attachment 858263

Cotyledons will wither and die thats normal. You’re talking about the baby leaves right, first leaves of a seedling.

B

bcoc2002

Cotyledons will wither and die thats normal. You’re talking about the baby leaves right, first leaves of a seedling.
Yes, I understand that those first leaves will die off, but what about the rest of my problem? She was doing soo well until yesterday.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Yes, I understand that those first leaves will die off, but what about the rest of my problem? She was doing soo well until yesterday.

Temps? Humidity? The medium you use? Watering habits? These are all the info you need to provide before anyone can offer you help. I’m not very good at diagnosing stuff :)

B

BeKynd

Temps? Humidity? The medium you use? Watering habits? These are all the info you need to provide before anyone can offer you help. I’m not very good at diagnosing stuff :)

Maybe START YOUR OWN THREAD????

I get an email telling me someone replied to my issue..... I come here and find it has nothing at all to do with “my” issue.....

If you can’t start your own thread, please let me know so that I can start another one with MY CONCERNS..!.!!

Thanks

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Maybe START YOUR OWN THREAD????

I get an email telling me someone replied to my issue..... I come here and find it has nothing at all to do with “my” issue.....

If you can’t start your own thread, please let me know so that I can start another one with MY CONCERNS..!.!!

Thanks

BeKynd man!

Top Bottom