help please !!! pics included

• Thread starter moodster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moodster

hi everyone i have this plant 3 weeks into flower and at the tops loks a diff colour to the rest of my plant i grow in soil with bio bizz nutes can any1 help a bro out??

E

E.T.

don't see any pics.....maybe you could describe the problem with a little more detail....

T

treetopninja

Ok it seems your plants are going through a growth stage, when plants are switched usually after a week, will double in size. they have just switch hormones, its totally normal. they will show new growth until the 4th week into the 5th week of flowering. then they will fill out the colas. really cool to be part of. Congratulations on your grow.

S

saner1r

Looks good bro! You will begin seeing changes in your lower leaves while your girls move into the next few weeks. Remember you have just changed light spectrum's your girls will begin to change. You are on the down swing of the plants life.

:harvest: soon

Are you still feeding your girls Nitrogen?

What is the strain?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's looking like a slight iron deficiency. Iron deficient plants present with yellowing of the newest growth. Be careful with it, iron can lock out other nutrients.

M

moodster

the strain is raskal og only happening the yellow at the top with this strain first time ive run it though

M

MegaYielder420

Moodster yellowing on the top can be either Sulfur(S) or Iron(Fe) now in your case its most def a sulfur deficiency. Plants suffering from S definciencies exhibit yellowing of new growth. Mix one tablespoon of Epsom salts per gallon of water until condition improves.

I can also agree with TTNinja on the strecthing part and that can be a reason for that color usually new growth is greener and so it wouldnt be a problem but that looks yellowish guys. I have to stick with the Sulfur def.

Other than that plants look nice over all green foliage nice and shiny keep up the good work. Good luck!

Hope this helps feel free to ask any other ?'s be more than happy to help u out with what I can.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
is that plant directly under the bulb? did u go from a lower watt bulb to the new bulb you are flowering under? try highering your light or turn it down one for a day if its dimmable and see if it darken up. as it almost looks like light bleaching to me. it will happen alot in gardens especially under 1k bulbs it's usually the plant in the dead center and all the rest around it look fine. an i see its only on your top leaves the ones right under it look fine.

supercharged

supercharged

easy moodster, i had a similar problem at the start of my current grow and have had it before in others. 2me it either looks like a mag deficiency (thats how i always treated mine and they perked up) or like kid twist said light bleaching as i have had this problem aswell, just raise your lights bro2c if it makes a difference, if they still get worse im sayin mag def.

hope this helps, SC

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
easy moodster, i had a similar problem at the start of my current grow and have had it before in others. 2me it either looks like a mag deficiency (thats how i always treated mine and they perked up) or like kid twist said light bleaching as i have had this problem aswell, just raise your lights bro2c if it makes a difference, if they still get worse im sayin mag def.

hope this helps, SC

right on man

M

moodster

if its mag should i folair spray with epsom salts at what rate thanks guys

half baked

half baked

just put a teaspoon of epsoms per 5 litre, ive never done foliar i just put it in my nutes and water when they're ready, shud sort them out within a few days

peace hb

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
is this the only plant thats affected? is it directly under the light?

M

moodster

yes m8 its the only plant affected i will try lifting the light higher thanks everyone

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yes m8 its the only plant affected i will try lifting the light higher thanks everyone

hard to get info outa you...lol. what light are u running? and is it all the same strain? and is this one in the middle? even if its bleaching it may not darken up if to long into flower, but u will watch to see if it starts affecting other leaves. good luck man. what strain is it anyway?

forknowledge

forknowledge

Ive had this happen to my plants when I was using Biobizz soils & nutes this is what I did...
When in veg increase the grow nutes to 3ml/L but a little at a time, when you switch to flower use the Biobizz feed chart through out & at the last 2 weeks of give your plants plain water (no need to flush 3 times the volume) also if the HPS is too close it can bleach the leaves & the closest cola will grow white pale calyxs. Sounds weird but it happened to me more than once, after trying out different things these changes worked for me.

Top Bottom