Help please plant leaves curling down

• Thread starter Josh5799
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArrEll

ArrEll

This morning leaves were uncurled tips still bent.... Possible nitrate toxicity? View attachment 1054191View attachment 1054193these are mv veg nutes I stopped using them the last few weeks due to nute burn
And do u think it would be safe to use nutes again or should I hold off still

I would think: No nutrients right now. But soon as they begin to Flower, use some of that Bloom stuff (3-12-6), mixed ONLY half-strength. None of the Foliage-Pro (9-3-6), that could hinder your Flowering. Doesn't look like Toxicity of N, but it's probably had enough, for now. What Strain is this plant? It would help if we knew. Looks Robust. Thumbs-Up.

Josh5799

Josh5799

They look good for now. Not concerned about the nitrate, just focused on watering at the proper time to keep the leaves looking happy as they are now.
And do u think it would be safe to use nutes again or s
I would think: No nutrients right now. But soon as they begin to Flower, use some of that Bloom stuff (3-12-6), mixed ONLY half-strength. None of the Foliage-Pro (9-3-6), that could hinder your Flowering. Doesn't look like Toxicity of N, but it's probably had enough, for now. What Strain is this plant? It would help if we knew. Looks Robust. Thumbs-Up.
White Russians I have some stuff I use for flower it's called bigbuds

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I would hold off for one or two waterings. The leaves in the pictures look like they are healthy and a good color. I'd recommend getting the leaves in a constant happy state (no more droop) for a week and then start back with half strength nutrients, increasing amounts as you are starting your flowering.

Top Bottom