Help please. Should I start flush?

• Thread starter sirgelato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sirgelato

sirgelato

My first grow. I haven't flushed. Not auto. 9 weeks in 12/12. She's still healthy and green, I'm looking for the fade. Trichomes look clear to me with the scope but idk wth I'm looking at because I'm noob, first grow ever. Much love and appreciation. ❤

20210929 124332
20210929 124319
20210929 124312
20210929 124256
20210929 124223
sirgelato

sirgelato

Hi anyone? One more week? Should I begin flush to force fade? I'm nervous about beginning the ending process. Everything so far has been care and doing what's best for life.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hi anyone? One more week? Should I begin flush to force fade? I'm nervous about beginning the ending process. Everything so far has been care and doing what's best for life.
be ready for different opinions.,
what is your growing medium and nutrient brand?..
i never flush but i will lower the nutrients as it gets closer to finishing.
my opinion on flushing is it’s a complete waste of time. bro science.,
just don’t over feed and dry and cure properly and your weed should be smooth and tasty..
1CE0F2E0 F08A 4D72 9A59 646292AA13B6

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

10-14 days until peak ripeness.

Never flush. Scientific cannabis-specific studies prove it is bro-science. Taper your feed down to 300ish ppm by finish.

Raise your light a bit and reduce nitrogen inputs to near zero to help with the foxtailing.

Looking good for your first grow - nice job for sure!!!

sirgelato

sirgelato

be ready for different opinions.,
what is your growing medium and nutrient brand?..
i never flush but i will lower the nutrients as it gets closer to finishing.
my opinion on flushing is it’s a complete waste of time. bro science.,
just don’t over feed and dry and cure properly and your weed should be smooth and tasty.. View attachment 1174937
Thank you GNick! Soil/compost/coco and compost teas, Foxfarm, Advanced, and Blue Planet.

sirgelato

sirgelato

10-14 days until peak ripeness.

Never flush. Scientific cannabis-specific studies prove it is bro-science. Taper your feed down to 300ish ppm by finish.

Raise your light a bit and reduce nitrogen inputs to near zero to help with the foxtailing.

Looking good for your first grow - nice job for sure!!!
Thank you GreenMtnGuru! I wish I could be your padawan. I recognize your name. You truly are the guru. Seamaiden caliber. Much love and appreciation! ❤

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

I miss @Seamaiden - what ever happened to her?

I was pumped to see @Anthem here on Fri as well - I’m still a rookie compared to some of the other cats on here!!

Ponky

Ponky

Flushing is technically unnecessary. If you use a media that hold a lot of nutrients you can stop feeding to save cost near the end of harvest. And if your doing dwc buckets I like to give em tap water and peroxide for a couple days before harvest. But I don't have a good reason. I don't even know if it does anything. Smokes good. So I pat myself on the back. But I don't know if it's helping or hurting. And soil. Well I wouldn't know what Flushing soil would even entail.
I do know people that can smoke the same pot rolled by two different people or in a humid environment and they swear it's not flushed. Roll it properly and smoke it in a normal humidity room and the talk about how well it's flushed. So. It does illicit "passion". If you have multiple plants. Test for yourself.

Top Bottom