Help PLEASE some sort of deficiency

• Thread starter StudentGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrCannabisExplains

MrCannabisExplains

Are they lollipopped? Why are we looking for possible mobile nutrient deficiencies at the tops of the plants? This thread is hilarious.
Fan leaves in the middle of the plant are considered older growth, and therefor can express mobile nutrient deficiencies, especially inside. (edited as i was replying to the wrong guy while high)

Last edited:
MrCannabisExplains

MrCannabisExplains

Poor light stressed improperly watered plant.
You think a 600w HPS will cause phototoxicity at a meter away, when most 600 HPS only produce a PPFD of like 1400 µmol m2/S at 16"? That's like 400 µmol m2/S at a meter. I guess every plant in full sun (about 2000 µmol m2/S) is doomed then....

Sunasun

Sunasun

You think a 600w HPS will cause phototoxicity at a meter away, when most 600 HPS only produce a PPFD of like 1400 µmol m2/S at 16"? That's like 400 µmol m2/S at a meter. I guess every plant in full sun (about 2000 µmol m2/S) is doomed then....
Your math is wrong, but I see from your combative stance, you won't be convinced. So, I'm not gonna waste my time on you.

S

StudentGreen

So a week later and I think my problems are only getting worse 🤯

Not going to use canna a and b again, never had these problems with remo which is a 3 part nutrient.
Canna is a 2 part nutrient and the same 2 part is used throughout veg and bloom. It’s designed so the coco releases potassium so the plant can uptake it and I’m clearly facing some big issue with it…….

IMG 4545
IMG 4544
IMG 4543
IMG 4542
IMG 4541
IMG 4540
IMG 4539

Latest posts

Top Bottom