help please someone

• Thread starter jon blaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jon blaze

i had to leave my new ladies in the dark for about a week but when i put them under the veggin light they flopped and now look shriveled but not dead have i killed them or will they come backsome one help please i've posted about three new post over the past week and had no replies

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I dunno, I would ride it out for a week or so and if you don't see a turnaround I would back up and punt..

Tex

S

Sunbiz1

How old are the plants, and can they be moved temporarily?.

J

jon blaze

thanks for getting back to me their about two weeks from seed i put them under the light last wednesday what do you mean by moved?

S

Sunbiz1

thanks for getting back to me their about two weeks from seed i put them under the light last wednesday what do you mean by moved?

Hi Jon,

I ask b/c it's very difficult for people to answer questions w/o more info. I don't even know what your growing medium is etc. And since I have no idea what lighting you're even using, my first thought was to place them outdoors for a bit.

Hopefully, you have more of the same beans...and you might wish to try filling out as much of this as possible:

Good Luck!

E

Elite Nugs

Jon.. Your plants were in darkness for a week, so dont just throw them out into bright light. Specially not outside under the intense sun. They'll die for sure. Keep them cozy under some florescents that aren't too close to the plants. Try to keep them at room temperature with humidity around 60%. Go extremely lite on your nutrients and dont point any fans directly at them. Water lightly as possible keeping your growing medium moist, not wet. Keep air circulations, but point any fans at the wall by your plant, so the air is moving in the area, but is not directly hitting your plants. Also keep them under 20 hours of light.

As long as your leaves aren't crispy dead yet, then you still have a chance to bring them back. Once they go crispy and the stock goes crispy, then their done for good. Also, if you have any good compost tea, give them a very, very lite, diluted spray with that every few days.

Good luck!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom