Help Please With Picture

• Thread starter BudBogart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudBogart

BudBogart

Help identifying what's going on will be appreciated.
They get sprayed with micro nutrients. Thanks

Help please with picture
Fully Melted

Fully Melted

Judging by the size or your plants I am assuming they are quite young.

At that age, and when using soil - you shouldn't need any nutrients sprayed on the plants (main or micro). The soil will provide everything for about 2 weeks.

Too me it looks like they had moisture built up on the leaves and your light caused some bleaching and damage by being amplified through the the water drops.

The other thing it may be is Broad Mites (Thread Footed Mites). They mainly live in the tops of plants where the leaves unfold from the apex of the plant. Use a magnifying glass and look for little perfectly round dots on the bottom of the leaves... If you see any those are the Mites eggs.

If it is Broad Mites you need to treat with a Miticide.

If it is just bleaching, you can pinch off that top section and it will encourage the plant to bush out.

I hope that helps.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Judging by the size or your plants I am assuming they are quite young.

At that age, and when using soil - you shouldn't need any nutrients sprayed on the plants (main or micro). The soil will provide everything for about 2 weeks.

Too me it looks like they had moisture built up on the leaves and your light caused some bleaching and damage by being amplified through the the water drops.

The other thing it may be is Broad Mites (Thread Footed Mites). They mainly live in the tops of plants where the leaves unfold from the apex of the plant. Use a magnifying glass and look for little perfectly round dots on the bottom of the leaves... If you see any those are the Mites eggs.

If it is Broad Mites you need to treat with a Miticide.

If it is just bleaching, you can pinch off that top section and it will encourage the plant to bush out.

I hope that helps.
Thank you. They actually are six weeks old in that pic. I just really suck at this. Growing a bonsai garden.

Last edited:
Top Bottom