Help please!!!

• Thread starter Ccurrie77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Ccurrie77

What is doing this and how can I stop it? I’ve sprayed my plants 3 times in the past 2 weeks with insecticidal soap but they are noticeably getting much worse over the past 3 days. Is there anything natural I can spray on them or put near them that will deter or eliminate whatever these are? Any tips that you can give me to help protect my plants would be greatly appreciated!

Help please
Help please 2
Help please 3
Help please 4
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

have you scoped under the leaves and identified them,cold rolled neem oil is what i use,dont get on flowers though,shiney leaves are a great thing outside,i cant tell on my end if they are flowering,organic i would use spinsad,or captian jacks dead bug,spinosad from nursery and captian jacks at any big box store near you

Dan789

Dan789

Suggest you vary what your using, as that product I think only utilizes a fatty acid as a deterrent. Scoping the underside of the plant leaves is one of the best ways to identify the problem to help yourself fight what ever's eating your plant. As @oldskol4evr mentioned something with neem oil would be more beneficial...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Suggest you vary what your using, as that product I think only utilizes a fatty acid as a deterrent. Scoping the underside of the plant leaves is one of the best ways to identify the problem to help yourself fight what ever's eating your plant. As @oldskol4evr mentioned something with neem oil would be more beneficial...
im fighting grasshoppers and tomato horn worms right now,the neem they cant stand,they come in at close to dark,land on them shiney leaves and be gone,horn worms,only thing kills there ass is a tuned eye and smashed,i fixed them though,i defoilated every damn leave on my tomato plants,wanting them to finish aint flowering no more before i did the defoilation,so off with there head only thing left was tomato they eat them too,but tough to chew and they been gone 3 days now,spinosad i havent tried but know many that use it,the neem oh hell ya,i was just buying cheap shit,would have to spray every other day,the cold press has to be diluted with hot water to break it up,lots oil in it, once the sprayer feels warm enough but not hot as hell i add 1/4 tps of dawn dish washing soap to stick it to the leaves for my 2 gal sprayer,since i started using it,every 2 weeks maybe

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

What is doing this and how can I stop it? I’ve sprayed my plants 3 times in the past 2 weeks with insecticidal soap but they are noticeably getting much worse over the past 3 days. Is there anything natural I can spray on them or put near them that will deter or eliminate whatever these are? Any tips that you can give me to help protect my plants would be greatly appreciated!
Seems to be a lot of this going on this season; Google flea beetles, good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom