help please

• Thread starter matthewfloyd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

matthewfloyd

ima noob but know tha basics i jus wanna grow i few plants in my closet 5 by 6 maybe jus six plant for that small whut shoukld i use floursent light wth soil or do i need exhaust for a sm system could some one tell me a good easy basic system to grow good bud

qupee

qupee

You may want to find a good general book on marijuana cultivation, like Grow Great Marijuana.

I say that because you are asking some very fundamental questions, and you could probably benefit from a broad overview.

After getting some basics from a more general source, start trolling the forums like this and reading through threads that catch your attention.

There's an awful lot of information out there to take in, and many times - like should you use a fluorescent or metal halide HID, soil or coco or hydro, etc - are simply choices you must make with different trade offs.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

:bong2:
I agree you should read up and come up with a game plan, like a drawing of your space and how you could fill it. The most basic ways are usually the best for a starting garden. I mean like use soil and pots with a easy to maintain light and vent system until you get it tight. Using CFL bulbs are easy and you'll get results. If you can manage to get a good venting and cooling system going, a HPS lamp is better. If you don't know to much about growing and filling your space you can peruse the threads on here or buy a book as a reference. Good Luck!!!

S

Strumalong

Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana growers handbook is a great book for newbies

C

cali Green

You may want to find a good general book on marijuana cultivation, like Grow Great Marijuana.

I say that because you are asking some very fundamental questions, and you could probably benefit from a broad overview.

After getting some basics from a more general source, start trolling the forums like this and reading through threads that catch your attention.

There's an awful lot of information out there to take in, and many times - like should you use a fluorescent or metal halide HID, soil or coco or hydro, etc - are simply choices you must make with different trade offs.

+1 also on the top left side of the fourm there is Grow Facts that are Very good information about all you need to know

hiboy

hiboy

you always need air unless ur co2 bound which ur not.
fluories work unless u can run h.i.d but then ull need a/c
h

Top Bottom