Help please

• Thread starter Herbalist86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Herbalist86

I am growing barneys farm blue cheese 4 in a large 4 pot wilma in a 1.2 tent under a 600w high pressure sodium intake 5in and outtake 6in canna coco rhizo and boost accelerator I'm just starting week five since switch to 12/12 and they are getting to big I can't get my light any higher and I'm worried there getting to big for the tent they seem stretched with little flowers no bigger then. A 20p piece is this right what's happened help please!!!!!

Help please
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Topping them is probably your only option if you are suffering burn on the tops. Not the best thing to be doing if you have flower buds forming.

You also might want to make sure plenty of light getting through to budsites.

germinator

germinator

Bend them gently down n away from lights
trim the fan leafs back and hang on........my.02....gl

H

Herbalist86

Should I be trimming fan leaves all the way through?

germinator

germinator

Ummmm...your in flower 12/12 is flower.
Thus the stretch.

gl

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

When you get alternating nodes or pre flowers, both are signs of maturity for flower.

Cuttings you can flip much earlier, almost as soon as roots are established.

germinator

germinator

I figure one third the height of your tent.
Mine as example is 75 inchs I flower at 24 inchs.
Then train accordingly, all variatials are different.

H

Herbalist86

Cheers for the info I'm really wanting big beautiful stinking collors what the best way to increase the push for nice buds

Urbngrnthmb

Urbngrnthmb

At week 5 I'd say your stretch is done. Thin out some fan leaves and maybe tie some of the taller branches down at an angle to get some distance from the light. The tips will turn up towards the light in a day or 2

Top Bottom