Help Please.

• Thread starter GrowNbudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrowNbudz

I'm not sure if I over watered or to much light. Can someone point me in the right direction please. I had a 2 bulb 40w light when seeds popped. Last week I got a single light 2' T5 on 18/6. Last time I watered was last Saturday. I might of watered to much I don't know. But I stopped watering when it started coming out of the bottom. So frustrating. Thank you!

Help please
Help please 2
Help please 3
Help please 4
Help please 5
Help please 6
Help please 7
jipp

jipp

my 2 foot T5 i have mine about 10-13" above the plants. how long have they been in the solo cups?
what are you feeding them.. they do not look healthy but im not sure whats going on.. i see what looks like wanting food on some of the leafs.. and hungry plants can give you all kind of deficiency looking leafs.. but yeah im not sure.. still a noob. hopefully a pro will be by to help ya.
chris.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Soil or coco? Looks like overwatering. Let em dry out. Feel the weight of the cup in the future when your watering. Are you giving nutes?

G

GrowNbudz

I have my light about 15" above the plants. I'm using fox farm. But I'm only watering/feeding once a week because it seems they don't need watered. The cups seem heavy so I don't water. But when I water I might be watering to much. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong

G

GrowNbudz

@1diesel1 I gave then nutes the last three times which has been 3 weeks. In soil

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@1diesel1 I gave then nutes the last three times which has been 3 weeks. In soil
72-75 temperature and humidity is 48-52% sometimes 55%
If the cups are always heavy then you are definitely overwatering. When you transplant mix perlite into the soil. ( not a big fan of fox farm. Had a bad run with knat infestation in there soil). In the very bottom of the pot put straight perlite then pour the soil mix on top. This will help the roots breath when you flip to flower.

G

GrowNbudz

If the cups are always heavy then you are definitely overwatering. When you transplant mix perlite into the soil. ( not a big fan of fox farm. Had a bad run with knat infestation in there soil). In the very bottom of the pot put straight perlite then pour the soil mix on top. This will help the roots breath when you flip to flower.

Should I go ahead and transplant now or wait? They've been in cups for like 6 weeks now. @indicabush @1diesel1 thanks for letting me know I screwed up on the nutes I won't do that again.

indicabush

indicabush

If those plants are 6 weeks old as you stated well then something is definitely wrong. Pick one, any one transplant it and then look at what your medium is telling you along with the root structure.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
If those plants are 6 weeks old as you stated well then something is definitely wrong. Pick one, any one transplant it and then look at what your medium is telling you along with the root structure.
Ya, if this has been going on for some time mite be root rot.

G

GrowNbudz

OK I'll transplant here in a bit. I'll also get some pictures for you guys. I really appreciate the help, @1diesel1 @indicabush you guys just don't understand how much I appreciate it. When I transplant should I feed them?

Top Bottom