Help pls Defeciency or rust fungus?

• Thread starter BlowinKK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlowinKK

BlowinKK

Im almost in week 6 flower, i'm ph'ing at 6.0-6.3 going in and my run off comes out in the low 5s and the ppm comes out crazy high, using coco loco medium by fox farms.

Dakine420 nutrients and calimagic feeding between 1-1.5 gals each, every 3-5 days.

Got some rust spot on older leaflets ot continues to spread. Also noticed the stems are a bit purple. What could i be doing wrong?

78-82°F lights on
69-75°F lights off
50-63% humidity drops a bit each day that i dont water.

Any advice is greatly apperciated,

Thank you!

Help pls defeciency or rust fungus
Help pls defeciency or rust fungus 2
Help pls defeciency or rust fungus 3
BigCube

BigCube

Most likely nutrient burn due to the high temperatures. When a plant uses water faster due to heat, it also takes up more nutrients faster.

This looks like a PK excess.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What size pots? 99% not feeding often enough. That will cause a massive spile in ppm and usually a low ph runoff.

Gonna hold off on treatment until I know the lt size.

BlowinKK

BlowinKK

What size pots? 99% not feeding often enough. That will cause a massive spile in ppm and usually a low ph runoff.

Gonna hold off on treatment until I know the lt size.
5 gal fabric pots boss, the plants could be rootbound.

BlowinKK

BlowinKK

Had someone on FB say that since there is peat moss in the medium if i dont water more frequently the ph will drop, he reccomended i add perlite to my bag of coco loco and feed more freauently.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Had someone on FB say that since there is peat moss in the medium if i dont water more frequently the ph will drop, he reccomended i add perlite to my bag of coco loco and feed more freauently.
He is right... not so much the peat moss as the nutrient buildup dropping ph but yeah coco perlite I would say is a better option. And it sounds like you are under watering by quite a bit. Rather that sot and go through it point by point I will link what I consider a great article on coco and how to water properly.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If im using 5 gal pots should i water 2-2.5 instead of 1-1.5 gals?
Ideally half a gallon with 500ml to a litter of run off. If you add that half gallon and there is no runoff you need to water more often. Its all in that aticle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom