Help plz...getting around state dry weight limits

• Thread starter jflo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jflo

Hey everyone, hoping some ingenious grower out there can give me a suggestion.

Im in a state with 2.5 oz "usable material" weight limits. This is hard to maintain while making sure I have a consistent supply of meds for patients. like walking a friggin tightrope.

Already running perpetual, but my question is this:

Does anyone have a clever ways to harvest larger yields but keep in in a non-usable state and slowly dry it out. I have heard of freezing it wet, and bringing it out a little at a time. Anything else? I want to also increase harvest to supply the local dispensary with overages too.

Trying to figure out a way.

D

DazedNconfussed

bro I would just stash away anything above your limit......I bet even if you messed with the weed to make it un usable temporary you would ave a hell of a time proving it and defending yourself if they wanted to nail you........stash it and aviod the drama in my opinion.....

B

burnonedown21

Im new to this site but definetly not a noob at growing. What I would do is get a bunch of jars and put your bud in them. Then I would put them all together in a little cabinet and put curing until blah blah blah on each jar. This way if you do get searched and they find all your extra bud then you can just say it wasnt ready for use yet and it needed to cure. We all know this is bullshit but it will give you a strong excuse incase the need ever arises. You've got to remember that most prosecutors/judges/officers don't know that much about growing and if you went on a rant about how its not usable for medicinal purposes until it is fully cured you have a good shot of talking your way out of it.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Ive asked the same question a few times, i always get told after i cut my plant hang the whole thang up, dont trim it till i need it, make oil, or smoke more, LOL. Good luck gettin it figured out.

Otoe

Blaze

Blaze

Do not freeze it, unless you like ruined bud. The water cure is a joke too unless you like bud that has crappy smell and flavor. If you do not at least get the water leaves off after you chop it you will end up with bud that smells like hay so I would not recommend leaving it in a totally unfinished state until needed either.

Just stash it some place. So long as it is dry enough (most people leave it too wet for longer term storage IMO) and is in an air tight container like a vac bag or a glass jar it will keep for quite a while. Just make sure it stays in a dark cool environment.

B

boroboro

The state in question treats weight of hash/oil/extracts the same as buds, right? Would the patients accept concentrates?

true grit

true grit

Stagger your harvests and grows accordingly. Set it up to pull down plants as needed to supply and maintain weight limits.

sky high

sky high

Fuck their dry weight limits. STASH yer bud off-site and be wise about the weight you have on hand (though no one is coming). I weigh mine, seal it up, then take it to a friend's house for safe-keeping. In return he gets free buds.

be safe, all

s h

A

astonyx

why not register your patients so you can have more for them as well.

Top Bottom