help, possible nitrogen defic

• Thread starter Nogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nogie

i have some masterkushs with pale(alittle yellow) new growth thats spindly. it looks like a nitrogen defic. im using the house and garden product line(suggested mix for "normal veg") in a sunshine mix(first time using soiless), usually use organic soil. lmk what you guys think and what organic nitrogen supp. would get them back lush quickly, seabird guano etc.

http://img199.invalid.com/img199/4104/img001031.th.jpg

http://img26.invalid.com/img26/2472/img001051k.th.jpg

C

chambervonbong

use fish emulsion. or you could get blood meal and make a tea.

T

The Geneticist

Try hitting them with the CalMag if your not using any. The CalMag transports nitrogen. Try that before you over fertilize with nitrogen. Sometimes you just gotta get your plants on a regiment, or feed very little everyday say a capful of growbig per gallon. Dont use van de swaan for soil. those hydro store dudes are just trying to sell their product, go with foxfarm or age old , pure blend pro man. House and Garden is for the water culture. Thats what i use for my aerosystems. I just wish they would make there product more potent so i wouldnt be buying the shit all the time. Can get pretty expensive man. Just a tip. Try letting your plants dry all the way before each waterinng too man. You have small plants from the looks of it, and its been pretty chill 75 degree weather over here man.

L

l33t

that doesn't seem like N def at all

N def yellowing does NOT show on the new top growth.

C

chambervonbong

I was wondering if it could be lack of micro nutrients given your description of spindly,

I

Inuit

Hey, that is NOT nitrogen, so don't add it. See how green your large fan leaves are?

My bet would be Iron, so add cal-mag or another iron containing product.

Be safe

A

L

l33t

yep it does look like an iron def

what is the distance from the plants tops to the bulb and what wattage is it?

N

Nogie

thanks for the help and tips everyone, im glad i held on hitting them with more nutes... so i figured out that my ph was drifting too high, about up to 7.5-8 which was locking everything out. im keeping my ph at 6.2 now and their doing great. the house and garden is good in this soiless mix for sure though, its blowin them up. their in 2nd week flower i posted a diary so check em out

Latest posts

Top Bottom