Help!! Possible reveg? Newbie here.

• Thread starter Mossyoak1984
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mossyoak1984

Mossyoak1984

I've been told she looks good, and I've been told possible reveg. I'm a newbie so I need some advice.

Help possible reveg newbie here
Help possible reveg newbie here 2
Help possible reveg newbie here 3
Help possible reveg newbie here 4
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looks pretty good to me. Shouldn’t be reveging unless you were in the southern hemisphere, or have light shining on it all night. Looks like it’s getting towards the end of the line.

Mossyoak1984

Mossyoak1984

See that's what I thought. Did a flush today, gonna let them dry out the soil all week, and possibly chop on Sat.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looks like it could use a little more time. Depending on your weather, keep it going as long as you can. See what it looks like in a week. You don’t have to take it all at once.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Humidity is what you have to worry about! They can take a wide range of temperature. You’re close enough to be able to make the call! Hang in there, and good luck! And let us know how it turns out!

Mossyoak1984

Mossyoak1984

Man thanks, I'm thoroughly impressed with all the help I get on here. Great group of folks.

Mossyoak1984

Mossyoak1984

I'm starting my first inside grow now, 3 clones off if the plant pictured, revegging as we speak, as well as 4 seeds that popped off.

Mossyoak1984

Mossyoak1984

Ok so aee clones revegging and seedlings able to use the same light. Since the intensity doesn't have to be as strong. I've got a 5000 lumen stoplight on them and they all seem to be doing fine. Got it at 30 in.

Top Bottom