Help posting for photo of the month

• Thread starter TrublsmScholar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrublsmScholar

TrublsmScholar

Hey guys,

I am trying to post a beautiful photo of one of my girls, but I don't understand how this works. How to I post my photo to be considered for the contest? I've tried several ways, but I don't see my post anywhere. I think it keeps getting deleted.....

E9noxis

E9noxis

Post it as a post. If somebody likes it they might nominate you. You can not nominate you

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

You cannot post your own pics to POTM, you must be nominated by someone else.

There have also been folks that have registered multiple accounts to post their own pics, or worse yet voter for their own multiple times. They get banned.

The rules:

Welcome to the new thcfarmer monthly photo contest

Please follow these guidelines when submitting entries for our monthly photo contests. Your photo may be disqualified or you may be asked to re-upload it upon any violations.

• Submit only one photo per contest
  • You cannot nominate yourself
  • Submissions must include the thread url, name of the grower and name of the strain
  • Photos that have won a previous contest cannot be re-submitted to future contests
  • Submissions do not have to be taken in the same month as the contest
  • The 3 photos with the most likes at the end of the month will proceed to the finalists voting stage

TrublsmScholar

TrublsmScholar

Post it as a post. If somebody likes it they might nominate you. You can not nominate you
Thanks for replying....but i don't see my posts sticking....they dissappear, and they don't have a trophy icon to click for a nomination....I don't get it....

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You could post your picture right here right now on this thread. And if someone likes it, they can hit their little trophy that shows up on their screen and nominate your picture. You can’t post your photo, your self, in the POTM contest. Someone else has to do it.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Post your picture in the thread, let’s see your frostiest flowers. As an example. Then if someone likes it enough they can nominate it for the photo of the month contest. You’ll get the hang of it.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Like this magnifying glass picture.
Click that trophy, fill in the info.

Thats how it's done
20220710 235756

(Black Domina)

TrublsmScholar

TrublsmScholar

Post your picture in the thread, let’s see your frostiest flowers. As an example. Then if someone likes it enough they can nominate it for the photo of the month contest. You’ll get the hang of it.

You could post your picture right here right now on this thread. And if someone likes it, they can hit their little trophy that shows up on their screen and nominate your picture. You can’t post your photo, your self, in the POTM contest. Someone else has to do it.

So like this? And you can see a trophy? 🏆

Jungle WiFi #10
Breeder: Jungle Boys
Grower: @TrublsmScholar

20220711 233137

Latest posts

Top Bottom