HELP!!!powdery mildew

• Thread starter Tange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tange

hey guys i have not posted any photos for a while. ben super busy but i have a littlie problem.. id say its now the only defeciency or problem i had not expierienced yet... well now i got it bad. ill post some photos if i cant get it figured out but im looking for some feedback from people who have delt with it befor... So i got white powdery mildew all over my kushes. Mostly the bottoms... the rooms humidity is very low... about 33% and about 80 degres. ive herd that its very haRD to get rid of... how do i fix this... it sucks because i am in week 6 of bloom.. is this gonna effect my buds?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`d bring down the temps with more venting to start. What`s the humidity when lights off? It a little late to run a sulfur burner you could try neem oil spray lightly and wash it off with clean water but make sure it drys fast after words! I`ve never had mold indoor before myself so maybe someone else could help better.

F

FastForward

This has been covered repeatedly. Use the search function and all the answers you need are there.

T

Tange

mildew

the humidity in the room at night is about 50%. i deff have neem oil. i always use it in veg. i thought it would mess up flowers. so if i wash them off with water after it should b ok? i also bought some mildew control spray from omri. thanks guys

B

biggs

when you started the thread did it not show you some threads already posted on this subject mate?

C

Chiser Sosay

get rid of it!

Do not spray your flowers with neem!!! It's not too late to sulfur burn. You can burn sulfur for two hours a day, two days in a row. Repeat this process every week until five days before harvest. This will give the sulfur enough time to dissipate. There really is no other way. Just make sure the sulfur is not smoking. You only want it to melt, the vapor produced will change the PH of the leaves so that the mildew can't continue to spread. Do not exceed two hours or you will burn your flowers. Happy Hunting

Top Bottom