Help puttin gl80 room together

• Thread starter slimjoint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slimjoint

so i got enough dough to get some new stuff, i got another bloomroom i got the gl 80.
I have the following and would know to know the most efficient way to put this together

1 600
1 elicent 6" inline
1 carbon filter
1 air cooled hood
2 fan clips to circulate the air.

how should i be exhausting

its gonna have 9 plants Old School OG from Elite Genetics, grew this gal a couple times before shes short but very productive i usually get around 2 oz a plant and they finish about 1 1/2foot tall. this is my first run with H&G and i love it already never seen my plants so dark and healthy, using flora nova before this and i wont go back to anything else.

they will be in soil 3 gal smart pots being fed H&G aqua flakes,roots excel ,bud xl and shooting powder.

true grit

true grit

Filter>hood>exhaust fan>out of tent. Make sense? Hang the filter up high pull duct from it to the hood, pull air across the light and out of the tent. You should get scrubber air cooling and a passive intake. Depending on where you want temps and how big your fan is (elicient are usually high cfm) you may want to a add a fan and have one dedicate to scrubbing and exhausting, and one fan for pulling clean unfiltered air across the bulb and out the tent.

good luck and post some pics of that old school og. I'd be interested in seeing that one too!

S

slimjoint

Thaks true Grit.
Dont got a camera, but my phones quality isnt to bad.
Ive been wanting to know what it is from what ive gathered its a ghost og x chem cross
Maybe the leaves will display characteristics of one of the parents.
IMG00138 20100801 1616

IMG00134 20100801 1615

IMG00139 20100801 1618

S

slimjoint

i never needed a fan in myold place was never over 80 with light on just a fan circulating air.
Do you think what i have will suffice for now?

true grit

true grit

Yeah if ambient temps are cool enough, then that should hopefully pull enough air across the light to keep things kosher...

Top Bottom