Help.recommendations/criticism Welcomed

• Thread starter ogkb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ogkb

1. I originally posted this in my new grow diary but figured id get more help here.
  2. Hey everyone I'm very new to the indoor scene and would love any recommendations/criticism is greatly appreciated. That being said ill do my best job at bringing you into my room. I currently have two flowering rooms one 10x10x8 with 4 8" hoods with a 1000w super hps about 5 weeks into flower tomorrow. In that room there are 4 gorilla glue #4 and one animal cookies that were quite a bit over vegged an grew to over 5ft tall an then I built a horizontal trellis scroggd them down to about 3 ft before I flipped to flower. They are in hp pro mix mycorrhizae with a base of perlite to aid drainage and in 8 an 10 gal pots. The other room is a 4x8x7 with 2 8" hoods with 1000w super hps with 2 captains cakes in promix in 8 an 10 gal pots at about 6.5 weeks on one side and on the other half has 2 captains cakes an one animal cookie at just about 5 weeks as well but only in 3 gal pots and are less than half the size of the others. I'm using an RO filtration system adding 2 -4 ml cal mag bringing the ppm to about 150 before adding my base nutrients(house an garden coco line) then pH to 5.8 to 6.2. then add the rest of the House And Garden line at 1/2 - 3/4 strength along with 4ml rhino skin, 10 ml terpinator an 1ml of orca every watering. The temps stay between as low as 68 an as high as 82 degrees between day an night. I try to keep the temps of the water between 68-72 when feeding. The canopy is about a foot an a half to 2 feet away from the lights. Sorry for the disorganization of my information as I am going on 4 hours of sleep for the past couple days and am a bit out of it. I'm having aproblem with the captains cake an animal cookies seems like a cal mag lock out mabe a phosphorus lock out... If any additional information is need for your input please let me know happy growing to all.

3. animal-cookies-1-jpg.571523

animal-cookies-3-jpg.571524

animal-cookies-2-jpg.571525

gg4-jpg.571526

captains-cake-jpg.571527

10x10x8-jpg.571528

10x10x8-under-jpg.571529

4x8x7-jpg.571530
  4. First 3 pics ae the animal cookies next one is the gorilla glue #4 next is the captains cake

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Curious to why you went with pro mix if you're using a Coco specific nutrient?
Are you watering the Pro Mix like a coco grow?

O

ogkb

All the experienced growers ive spoken with have lead me to believe that its more like coco than soil @Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

It's a peat base which is way different than coco. Needs to be fed different.
Some drying between watering is good in Peat, not so much in Coco.

O

ogkb

That's what ive been doing because in the beginning I noticied that they looked like they were getting overwatered so I started letting them dry out a bit between waterings. Any advice in how an what I'm feeding them @Smokey503ski

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I would deffo water less often as your not in coco. They love the wet dry cycle. I don't water till its dry up to my second knuckle. I have small hands lol so maybe your first knuckle? Iv only ever used full organics in my soil less media so sorry I can't offer feeding advice as I have no experience using anything else.

Top Bottom