Help selecting beans

• Thread starter diezelburner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diezelburner

Ok so I have 4 types of beans I think that might suit me here but need some input on what would be best for a first time grow. Here are my choices:
1 - pandora's box
2 - jack the ripper
3 - blue sonja
4 - jacks cleaner 2

Now I will be growing in a DWC and like The Sativa uplifting buzz. Which one would you guys say would be the best one for first grow? Or maybe something different? Not sure so any thoughts. Thanks

R

rounders02

HMMM they all are great,if ya want a up lifting buzz with an great yeild i say go with the Sonja,grew out some Ultra Sonja an love that gal....and is an easy grow not picky at all. Happy bean picking...

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I had some nice jack the ripper from jah hoover at the spain or amsterdam smokeout...

D

diezelburner

HMMM they all are great,if ya want a up lifting buzz with an great yeild i say go with the Sonja,grew out some Ultra Sonja an love that gal....and is an easy grow not picky at all. Happy bean picking...

Well the winner is Blue Sonja. I was really leaning toward Pandoras Box but after lots of researching I think that sonja will fit me. As you say its not to picky and a easy grow and thats what I'm looking for the first time. I will try all four but will just worry about gettin the first grow done. Thanks for everyone's input!

alivia2000

alivia2000

Blue sonya is the onlya! Lol but i just put down a bowl of miss sonja and i'm fixin to go jump on my kids trampoline.. Haha

Top Bottom