Help Sexing These Plants

• Thread starter threepwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

threepwood

I have been looking on so many sexing guides but this is my first time not growing feminized seeds and i can decide. Many of these have hair clusters etc on the top indicating is a female producing bud, female calyx'e are meant to be elongated etc, but i also saw a guide that showed if the balls have stalks connecting them to the plant, their male pollen sacs, and the balls on these do fit that.

Help sexing these plants
Help sexing these plants 2
Help sexing these plants 3
Help sexing these plants 4
Help sexing these plants 5
Help sexing these plants 6
Help sexing these plants 7
Help sexing these plants 8
Help sexing these plants 9
Help sexing these plants 10
Help sexing these plants 11
Help sexing these plants 12
Help sexing these plants 13
Help sexing these plants 14
Help sexing these plants 15
Help sexing these plants 16
T

threepwood

this is a male plant, you can bloom and preserve the pollen to get new seeds!
Thanks for the response! Wont be doing any breeding this round though.

Also these are pictures of 3 plants actually. Would you be willing to describe which attributes of which pictures shows that it is a male so i can learn myself

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

best way to describe it // Females do not have Balls/Sacks of anykind.. there should be Hairs growing forming into buds.. and if you have any females around i'd kill those sack wielding dudes.. lol unless you do plan to preserve the pollen .. or you'll get the girls pregnant.. :) dont want that

G gnome

G gnome

I have been looking on so many sexing guides but this is my first time not growing feminized seeds and i can decide. Many of these have hair clusters etc on the top indicating is a female producing bud, female calyx'e are meant to be elongated etc, but i also saw a guide that showed if the balls have stalks connecting them to the plant, their male pollen sacs, and the balls on these do fit that.
Every pic u posted is of male plants

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Here is a helpful couple shots I made for my girlfriend

03CFCF01 347C 4C4F 9A21 7239CCC1D6CC

Notice the two tiny hairs coming out of the little oblong ball, not the two long ‘hairs ‘ on the outside of them.

89BBD67A F9C2 485F 95CE 600A616D8315

Dan789

Dan789

I’m not sure of the last two pics, maybe not old enough to show sex, other than that all males.

M

MamaBear

Here's some pics for ya . . .

Male female plant differences how to 1

Sexing Outdoor Marijuana Plants 720x480

Male flowers will be on a stem and will eventually grow out into a branch of male flower clusters. As a general rule, BALLS DANGLE. Female flowers do not.

Female flowers ALWAYS stay tucked in tight on the branch like thorns.

When they are very tiny, it can be hard to tell. I always look for the "points". Male flowers are rounded (like balls) and you can see even in this photo that it has a short stem. Female flowers grow right on the side of the branch without any type of stem.
Cannabis preflower comparison

Latest posts

Top Bottom