Help!!!! She defincent or eating hella

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Pretty sure its a phosphorus deficiency been try to treat it and she getting worse 7 weeks in to flower got 4 more to go been using phd water to 6.8 and open sesame quarter teaspoon and watering three gallons of feed ppms coming out 800 and ph 6.4 coming out so im lost help

Help she defincent or eating hella
Help she defincent or eating hella 2
Help she defincent or eating hella 3
Help she defincent or eating hella 4
growsince79

growsince79

Pretty sure its a phosphorus deficiency been try to treat it and she getting worse 7 weeks in to flower got 4 more to go been using phd water to 6.8 and open sesame quarter teaspoon and watering three gallons of feed ppms coming out 800 and ph 6.4 coming out so im lost help
She's a hog! Probably could have handled 950-1000. Getting close enough now I wouldn't increase now. Next time more nutes for that beast.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Yeah she is the biggest plant ive grown she is a cross i made from alskan purple and something else cause the true Alaskan ive grown her nugs were way bigger but fluffy these are solid and getting heavier

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

So your ph in is 6.8 out is 6.4....what is the ph of your soil before anything is added?...seems like your ph might have gotten a tad low....all that acidic "open sesame" is making it worse....ill bet if you went without this bs supplement you'd yield roughly the same...lol...marketing ploys!!

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

So your ph in is 6.8 out is 6.4....what is the ph of your soil before anything is added?...seems like your ph might have gotten a tad low....all that acidic "open sesame" is making it worse....ill bet if you went without this bs supplement you'd yield roughly the same...lol...marketing ploys!!
Well its not me its my home boy my plants and i cant make it over but twice a week and it started as a phosphorus deficiency the top leaves werent that purple three days ago and now they super purple and she got 4 more weeks i normally use the fox farm line up and been using it since i started growing but this was his first flower. I think imma flush her and run a fresh run in her

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Well its not me its my home boy my plants and i cant make it over but twice a week and it started as a phosphorus deficiency the top leaves werent that purple three days ago and now they super purple and she got 4 more weeks i normally use the fox farm line up and been using it since i started growing but this was his first flower. I think imma flush her and run a fresh run in her
But i get half of everything and i am the one teaching him what i know and ive personally never grown a plant this big so ive have been lacking on the newt uptake forsure

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

800ppm (1.6ec) may be too much for late flower. I never go above 1.5 ec. Some plants think thats too much.

and a phosphorous deficiency usually means salt buildup or something out of balance or ph because the plant uses little phosphorous.

also purple can mean mag or just late season colors.

phosphorous deficiency makes dark splotches on leaves.

When i see leaf stress or damage i always give fresh water to runoff first and see what im dealing with. Then usually feed less back in to correct problems.

Thats my guess without knowing more.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

800ppm (1.6ec) may be too much for late flower. I never go above 1.5 ec. Some plants think thats too much.

and a phosphorous deficiency usually means salt buildup or something out of balance or ph because the plant uses little phosphorous.

also purple can mean mag or just late season colors.

phosphorous deficiency makes dark splotches on leaves.

When i see leaf stress or damage i always give fresh water to runoff first and see what im dealing with. Then usually feed less back in to correct problems.

Thats my guess without knowing more.
Yeah imma flush her the next water i asked him what the ppms are going in cause its important for me to know and he fed before i got there and the ppms coming out today are where 700ppm off two gallon of feed 1/4 teaspoon of open sesame ph coming out 6.4 and going in 6.8 what else u wanna know

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah imma flush her the next water i asked him what the ppms are going in cause its important for me to know and he fed before i got there and the ppms coming out today are where 700ppm off two gallon of feed 1/4 teaspoon of open sesame ph coming out 6.4 and going in 6.8 what else u wanna know

isnt open sesame a concentrated pk product?

That may alone be causing the lockout.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thats what i stated early...ill bet his ph is 6.0 maybe a bit lower...lol....P isnt available til about 6.5...l thought..

i just thought it might be too much phosphorous. Leach it out and i bet the ph problem goes away. Although the runoff is reading high not low indicating a calcium buildup? Or just very hungry plants not getting what they need with blocked roots?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I see nothing wrong? Notice its the largest oldest leaves? Late flower colors start to come out depending on strain. This usually starts around the buds and older leaves that are not photosynthesizing much anymore.

Top Bottom