Help Should I Transplant To Bigger Pot Before I Swith To Flower

• Thread starter Weed52
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weed52

Weed52

Hello i dont know if my pots are to small all started from seed i believe they are 4 gallon i want to flower them just dont kniw if tbey will get root bound any help will be appr2

Help should i transplant to bigger pot before i swith to flower
Weed52

Weed52

They are seed from 25 years ago Hershey squirts some old school grower gave me 15 of them and they are all female i was really suprised here is a better pic they arw 24 inches so yall think i will befine with out transplanting . i did buy 7 bags of happy frog still if i transplant to ten gallon pots would it beworthit if i swith to 12/12 next weekend

sixstring

sixstring

i would flower em like they are.if ya put em in bigger pots and flip em right away they will stretch like a mofo.if ya got space vertical and want huge plants put em in the bigger pots.just gotta stay on top of your water game in the smaller pots.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hello i dont know if my pots are to small all started from seed i believe they are 4 gallon i want to flower them just dont kniw if tbey will get root bound any help will be appr2
You probably will not have enough room or light to even do that. But let's say for instance you wanted to transplant them into huge pots and upgrade your lighting and area. You would need to give them several weeks to recover and grow a substantial new root system before switching them to flower but you would have buds the size of your arm LOL

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You probably will not have enough room or light to even do that. But let's say for instance you wanted to transplant them into huge pots and upgrade your lighting and area. You would need to give them several weeks to recover and grow a substantial new root system before switching them to flower but you would have buds the size of your arm LOL
You will be okay to stick with what you've got but you will probably have to increase the frequency of watering and maybe hit them with compost tea oops I don't know if I can say that on this website. because the water will run right through those roots

Latest posts

Top Bottom